• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Well, that's two hours of my life I'll never get back..."

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
Salsa The worst movie, and the wost blind date ever. Oh god...

Rocky IV Oh man why did I pay to go see this?

Dungeons & Dragons

Scream

Waterworld About 3 hours too long!

Gog

First Post
Traffic - My wife and I made it thru about 45 mins. of it man it was boring.

Thin Red Line - Same thing 45 mins. into it my wife said "If they don't shot somebody soon I'm gonna scream. This is a war movie right?"

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Wombat said:
Yep, two movies got me:

Clear & Present Danger
Deep Blue Sea
Pulp Fiction

Yeah, those two movies... wait... :)

And with DBS, I actually cheered when Samuel Jackson got munched -- not the sort of reaction I would have anticipated... he was that bad, which to my mind just destroys any credibility for the scriptwriter and the director.

But it had Saffwon Buwwowes!

For all three of these I know I am a blasphemer, and I am entirely comfortable with the label. :D

Is not-liking Deep Blue Sea considered a blasphemy?

-Hyp.

LiVeWiRe

ENergetic Comm. Supporter
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

I had heard so many great things about this movie, but after seeing it I obviously didn't feel the same way...

I haven't seen a lot of the movies mentioned here...guess there's a good reason eh? :D

LW

kingpaul

First Post
LiVeWiRe said:
I haven't seen a lot of the movies mentioned here...guess there's a good reason eh? :D
I've seen several of them, and I have to respectfully disagree with those who didn't like them (D&D; LotR trilogy; Waterworld; Matrix: Revolutions; Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon). *shurg* YMMV

Remove ads