• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Well, that's two hours of my life I'll never get back..."

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Tsyr said:
Originaly the difference was supposed to be, a lot of movies are BAD... but how many of them do you actually wish you had never watched?

In some cases, it depends what the alternative would have been.

For example, I don't regret going to see Underworld, because I didn't have anything better to do at the time.

But if I'd had a couple of options - going to the film, or doing [something else of interest], I might have regretted it had I chosen Underworld.

-Hyp.

Storminator

First Post
I can't believe someone put Scream on this list.

I saw sooooo many cheesy 80s slasher flicks, that I pissed away 2 dozen hours of my life... and Scream gave them all back to me!

PS

Kesh

First Post
Battlefield Earth - I actually apologized to my friend for dragging him out to see that one.

15 Minutes - Meh. It was okay, but I spent the whole movie anticipating pretty much everything that happened. Very 'cut & paste' writing, tons of cliches, poor use of actors... at least I got a goodnight kiss out of the date. :D

Wormwood

Adventurer
Tsyr said:
Originaly the difference was supposed to be, a lot of movies are BAD... but how many of them do you actually wish you had never watched?
I wish I'd never watched the following---in fact, I wish there were a surgical procedure to excise the very memories of these films from my brain:

1. First Knight (the first time I ever contemplated calling a divorce lawyer),

2. Men in Black II

3. Face/Off

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
American Outlaws.

The trailer made it seem like a 'western-made-in-modern-
action-movie-style' but it turned out to be Dawson Creek
in the west.

And the most horrible part was how many good actors
were in it. I felt so bad for them.

Mog Elffoe

Explorer
Atridis said:
In 2003, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen edges out Underworld for the I Want My 2 Hours Back Award.

As far as 2003 goes I'd definitely have to pick Bad Boys II. I saw it for free and I kept thinking all the way through, "This has got to get better... This has got to get better..." and it never did. That was 2 1/2 hours (TWO AND A HALF HOURS! GAARR!) that I would love to get back.

kirinke

First Post
i actually liked men in black 2. i loved the lotr movies BAD to those who didn't! BAD! :D

the worst movie i've ever watched and want my 2 hrs back....
Resident evil. YETCH. i walked out after the first five minutes. Yes I thought it was that bad .

reapersaurus

Explorer
Really, these threads are revealing MUCH more about the people posting, and reflect mush worse on the person, than about or on the movies that are listed. :rolleyes:

I mean COME ON - FIVE MINUTES?
What possibly was on screen in 5 minutes that made you want to gouge your eyes out? You couldn't handle people working in a lab, a container breaking, people getting sealed in and dying, and then seeing a naked Milla Jovovich in the shower?

Yeah - really difficult frames of film to watch there.... why don't you take up a collection to pay for your psychiatric therapy bills to purge the memory from your brain.

Morpheus

Exploring Ptolus
Atridis said:
In 2003, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen edges out Underworld for the I Want My 2 Hours Back Award.

I got to watch both of these after playing D&D as one of the players works at a video store (our very own MEG Hal). They were both free. They were both worth every penny I spent. 'nuff said...BTW, don't let MEG Hal ever pick the movies to watch. He has a gift for picking bad, bad movies. Almost like his gift for rolling ones...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads