What Adventure Awaits?

jkason

First Post
Kaer Fegavas, human invulnerable rager

A second zombie leans against the door, holding a stout crossbar in its hands. Beyond it are stairs leading down. Flickering lights and shadows play on the walls and slanted ceiling.

"They bar that door, we're never getting through," Kaer whispers. "At least not quietly. Think we're going to have to rush them."

OOC: Rolled initiative in anticipation of attacking, but I'll wait to get a nod from the others before Kaer goes charging in:

Initiative (1d20+2=3)

Looks like it's be a slow charge in any event. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
place holder for action.
sorry all. family emergency going on. I will have something soon.

Berms throws himself into the closing door to keep it open, while moving he arms him self with a second weapon-a dagger.

"Harunghf!"

Last edited:

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Shalaye waits no longer. She raises her bow and lets loose an arrow at one of the monstrosities.

OOC: Shoot at the Zombie with the crowbar.

jkason

First Post
Kaer Fegavas, human invulerable rager

Kaer's grip tightens on his greatsword as he breaks out into a sweat, his breath quickening. Once his companions have acted he barrels down the hallway, hacking away at the undead.

OOC: Kaer has the lowest initiative. Rage (free action), charge attack on the closest zombie:

Raging charge greatsword; damage (1d20+9=16, 2d6+6=12)

[sblock=ooc]status & resources]HP: 28/30
Raging
AC: 14 (18 base -2 rage -2 charge)
Rage rounds remaining / per day: 11/16[/sblock]

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Zombies! Round 1

[sblock=Shalaye]Shalaye knows zombies are resistant to slashing weapons.[/sblock]

Berms throws himself into the closing door to keep it open, while moving he arms himself with a second weapon-a dagger. "Harunghf!"

Shalaye waits no longer. She raises her bow and lets loose an arrow at one of the monstrosities. The arrow flies past the zombie and down the stairs.

Kaer's grip tightens on his greatsword as he breaks out into a sweat, his breath quickening. Once his companions have acted he barrels down the hallway, hacking away at the undead. Kaer's blade thunks! into the zombie's rotting flesh. The injury would surely have been fatal to a living target, but the zombie merely shudders and grunts.

OOC: First normal round of combat!

[sblock=Combat Stuff]
Initiative Order: Berm, Shalaye, Zombies, Kaer
Berm: injured (3 points).
Kaer: injured (2 points); DR 1, raging.
Shalaye: injured (5 points).
Zombies: Z1 (injured, 7 points).
[/sblock]

[sblock=Dice Rolls]
Zombie Initiative: 1d20=11.
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Berm binds himself backed into the corner with the thought 'What was I thinking?' He turns only to find himself further in dire straits by being surrounded by both of the zombies.

"Ha! you can't get away from me now I have you completely surrounded!" His unheeded remark is clearly false bravado.

slashity slash-stabbity stab!

Remove ads