• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E What Characters And Concepts Are You More Excited About With The New UA?

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
I think since EK only gets one Fighting Style I'm more inclined to go with Unarmed, for the grapple damage

Ahh, sure!

I thought you were talking about mixing it with your Ranger/Berserker concept. If you were, since Ranger's also get a fighting style @ 2nd, you could have both unarmed and thrown styles.

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
Ahh, sure!

I thought you were talking about mixing it with your Ranger/Berserker concept. If you were, since Ranger's also get a fighting style @ 2nd, you could have both unarmed and thrown styles.

I did think about it, but a 3 class multiclass comes online so late. And if I'm summoning my weapon regularly Berserker becomes less useful.

But a Ek/Paladin could throw with the style, and smite punch. Which is awesome.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I did think about it, but a 3 class multiclass comes online so late. And if I'm summoning my weapon regularly Berserker becomes less useful.

But a Ek/Paladin could throw with the style, and smite punch. Which is awesome.
Hell yeah. I have a Monk/Paladin, and smite punching is just the best.

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
To me its the Str-ranger hunter with Thrown weapons FS to use javelin/spear + shield, and maybe a pike as a backup weapon. + All the variant features.

oh and: Battlemaster with unarmed FS and disarming strike, to steal people weapons and beat them with it!

ClaytonCross

Kinder reader Inflection wanted
- Celestial Patron Warlock, Pact of the Chain, Hill Dwarf tank … With Eldritch Armor + Gift of the Ever-Living Ones + Dwarven Fortitude.... because who needs a healer?

- Archfey Patron Warlock, Pact of the tome, Mark of Finding Half-orc scout … with Far Scribe + devil's sight + Aspect of the moon + Prodigy (expertise perception) + Greater Dragonmark (Shadow) … don't miss anything

- Drow BattleMaster with Blind Fighting … because darkness

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
- Celestial Patron Warlock, Pact of the Chain, Hill Dwarf tank … With Eldritch Armor + Gift of the Ever-Living Ones + Dwarven Fortitude.... because who needs a healer?

- Archfey Patron Warlock, Pact of the tome, Mark of Finding Half-orc scout … with Far Scribe + devil's sight + Aspect of the moon + Prodigy (expertise perception) + Greater Dragonmark (Shadow) … don't miss anything

- Drow BattleMaster with Blind Fighting … because darkness
Have you considered gloomstalker ranger with blindfighting?

Remove ads