• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's Hot? What are you playing besides 3E

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
I am running an Aberrant game and a Rokugan d20 D&D game. I play in an Adventure! game and an occational Champions game (on hold, might be picked up with Hero 5th)

d20 I am really looking forward to...

more Dragonstar, Star Wars Revised, Forbidden Kingdoms (Pulp era), Traveller d20 (suppose to be out this month but not sure), Deadlands the Wasted West d20, Cthulhu d20, and Cthulhu Pulp

None d20 stuff I want...

Hellboy GURPS, Hero 5th ed, Godlike, and Silver Age Sentinels

Now if I can just get my wife to let me spend this much money on "game stuff". She seems to think we should be saving to start a family, bla, bla, bla (hehehe just kidding I am exicted about it also just want to spend more money on useless things :))

Last edited:

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
Supporter
Playing now

The two D&D games I was in (DMing 1, Playing in the other) have come to a screeching halt now that I've introduced d20 Fading Suns. We've been playing that every week for the past 5 weeks. My players LOVE it. Want more of it. Won't play anything else at the moment (including Paranoia :( ). This is, however, a very welcome change from my trying and begging them to give it a try in its "house system."

Love Fading Suns.

Looking forward to:
d20COC
Spycraft

Davelozzi

Explorer
Only actively playing D&D, but considering a Star Wars d20 side campaign with Tempest Feud if it turns out to be any good. Also interested in playing Feng Shui one shots on days when a few of the regulars can't make it.

Thengil

First Post
Alaska Roberts said:
That is a ton of games !!!!

Ok now how about Non Roleplaying Games

IE magic, 40k, MK, etc....

I play Machiavelli (Avalon Hill), Republic of Rome (Avalon Hill) sometimes. Used to play BloodBowl as well but it's been on the back burner for a while since a lot of the people in my league moved to other cities for a while.

Skavens rule in BloodBowl! One turn touchdown woohoo! Also you can build some pretty impressive ball stealers from their Gutter Runners... Just invest in the skills Horns, Dauntless, Strip Ball and Block and you've got a 2 STR player your opponents will learn to hate :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads