• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

why hasn't hasbro done this?

Summer-Knight925

First Post
They've made many D&D board games, from Castle Ravenloft to that Waterdeep one.

But a Tomb of Horrors (hopefully not that name) or any other trap filled dungeon could also be done.

It'd be like mousetrap, but instead of mice, adventurers, and only half the game is getting the treasure, the other half is getting out alive.

I think it could be done, and I think I'd actually buy this one.
Thoughts?

Asmor

First Post
Check out The Adventurers. There are actually two, The Temple of Chac, and The Pyramid of Horus.

I haven't played the second one, but it should be pretty similar in theme. My understanding is it's basically the same game with different traps and mechanics.

In The Temple of Chac, each player is an archaeologist trying to get as much loot as possible, and the best loot possible, but you're also racing against time as a boulder rumbles towards the only exit... So aside from solving puzzles and avoiding deadly traps, if you take too long you'll get stuck in the temple forever.

Remove ads