D&D (2024) Wizards Presents show on August 18th! Update: WotC announces guests and time.

Transformers/Warhammer 40.000 crossover confirmed!

---

Maybe it will be about a new videogame, the next project by "Skeleton Key"

Or they can show something about the future of an animated serie of Magic the Gathering.

Any crazy idea? Word of Warcraft by WotC.

Theorically to focuse the antention, there is not an announcement of a new setting when there are other comingsoon. It would be an obstacle. If they want to sell Dragonlance, they shouldn't announce other untile after that to be published before.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
While I can 100% understand where you are coming from, I prefer my settings bleak, and Phyrexia brings that to the table in a way nobody else really has.
If the setting is bright and sunny, the heroes have nothing to do.
I'm sure the good guys will find a way to triumph and we can get back to brightly coloured whimsy in short order.
Though the occasional break in the clouds is a nice change of pace.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Planescape. References to it throughout 5E, obviously, but never full Sigil....so far. Lots of references to the Great Modron March, specifically, have been sprinkled here and there since 2014.

Alternatively, or maybe the same, Lantan hints have come from Chris Perlins for literally most of the life of 5E.
Dude if they expand on FR by going to Lantan, I’d be stoked. Even though my FR has a totally from scratch version of Lantan wherein the main island-city is constructed as a gargantuan pipe organ where the pipes are towers but also can be sounded to call the hours, alert the city of danger, or just celebrate something, and small flying craft called sky taxis drift to and fro around the city. The towers are also defensive, as they spiral around the city, with the only full break in towers is at the harbor ( height varies in a gradual progression from one side of the harbor to the other)

Remove ads