• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Worst movies ever....

tetsujin28

First Post
Krug said:
Charlie's Angels 2 hit the bottom of the barrel for me.
So much money, so unwatchable.
I dunno, man. Lucy Liu is always watchable, in my book. I even used to watch Ally McBeal with the sound off until she would show up ;-)

Last edited:

danzig138

Explorer
Skade said:
Doom Generation
I was wondering if this movie was ever going to be mentioned. Never have I regretted seeing a movie as much as I regret having watched DG. Almost as painful was The Turning, with Gillian Anderson. Naked Lunch might be bad or it might not be; I wouldn't know. Both times I've tried to watch, I've ended up with a migraine within 15 minutes and been unable to finish.

Mog Elffoe

Explorer
Scarbonac said:
Bad movies?

Quick Change: First 15 or so minutes are pretty damn funny, with Bill Murray robbing a bank in a clown costume...then it turns into a festering heap of feces. I was watching it with my wife and our flatmate, and felt the horror crawling over me as the movie progressed. I furtively glanced around me and caught my wife and out friend doing the same thing, with the same pained expression on their faces.

"Do we have to watch this?"

That was all it took. *click*

The first movie that I willingly shut off without watching it all the way through.

Amazing. Quick Change is one of my all-time favorite comedies. My friends and I quote this movie pretty often, despite the fact that it's been a while since any of us have seen it, and we long for the day when it will finally be put out on DVD. Different strokes, and all that, I guess.

Last edited:

tetsujin28

First Post
Quick Change is hilarious! The part where they're lost in the Mexican neighborhood, and the lady's chanting, "Flores para los muertos! Los Muertos", and Bill Murray goes, "Well...that was odd." I nearly spit my beer out at that.

Last edited:

Ancient Pariah

First Post
What I can't watch is the David Hasselhoff vehicle called "Yor, savior of the future". A worse piece of dreck I can't recall. The only saving grace of that production was the background visuals in the region of Cappadocia, Turkey. Too bad the fairytale columns of sandstone could not add character to this characterless movie!

johnsemlak

First Post
Dont' have time to go thru this thread, but has anyone mentioned Pearl Harbor? OK, it wouldn't be the worst movie of all time, but it's easily one of the worst I've watched.

And I quote Roger Ebert---
Pearl Harbor" is a two-hour movie squeezed into three hours, about how on Dec. 7, 1941, the Japanese staged a surprise attack on an American love triangle. Its centerpiece is 40 minutes of redundant special effects, surrounded by a love story of stunning banality. The film has been directed without grace, vision, or originality, and although you may walk out quoting lines of dialog, it will not be because you admire them.

I might add that the movie has a horrible lack of historical context.

Villano

First Post
Ancient Pariah said:
What I can't watch is the David Hasselhoff vehicle called "Yor, savior of the future". A worse piece of dreck I can't recall. The only saving grace of that production was the background visuals in the region of Cappadocia, Turkey. Too bad the fairytale columns of sandstone could not add character to this characterless movie!

That's Yor, Hunter From The Future, and it starred Reb Brown. That's the same Reb Brown from such classics as the 2 made for tv Captain America movies, Howling 2, and Space Mutiny (one of the best MST3K episodes ever). In case you can't guess from those examples, he has no acting ablity whatsoever.

And how can you not like a movie in which a future caveman kills a giant bat and uses it as a hang glider? :D

TracerBullet42

First Post
tetsujin28 said:
Quick Change is hilarious! The part where they're lost in the Mexican neighborhood, and the lady's chanting, "Flores para los muertos! Los Muertos", and Bill Murray goes, "Well...that was odd." I nearly spit my beer out at that.

"It's bad luck just seein' something like that..."

diaglo

Adventurer
Ace said:
What were they thinking? The only redeming feature in that whole peice of dreck was Dana Delaney in a leather outfit -- yum

no the best scene was her not wearing the outfit while in the pool. yum, yum. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads