Viridian Plague--Act I: A Glimmer of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=M'ress and Slagg][SBLOCK=Seelie]"And I'll bet he refused, didn't he?"[/SBLOCK] *Pleione speaks gently in Seelie, sighing softly.*

[SBLOCK=Feldori]"Hmm...where have you been this time before you came with the fallen star? Was it scary there?"[/SBLOCK] *The little Feldori girl asks M'ress curiously.*

[SBLOCK=M'ress]*Though M'ress's Spirit Sense has been dampened by her time away and is weak compared to her impressive Gladiatorial skill, she can still feel the spirit of the land faintly as she concentrates on the world around her, taking in the sights and sounds of the jungle. It is a reassuring and comforting feeling.*[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Slagg Bonecruncher: Tralg/Male (Giant 1/ Raider 2/ Gladiator 3)

RA and M’ress [sblock] * Slagg grunts unhappily but makes no father protests for now. * [/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=Trayah and Rystil]"If I am not the maiden you seek, then my Soul Mother may be. I will help you however I can."[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Whinoah & Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Well I was already travelling honoured elder, so everything I have is already on my back, packed and ready to go...unless you know of something specific needed to pursue this quest...”[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Whinoah & Rystil
[SBLOCK]*Taking in the prophecy of Ooyana, Trayah speaks again.*

“Ah so we should also seek a feldori before we set out on this journey...that makes sense as both the lacerta and feldori are in danger thus the spirits would require balance in solving the problem. Hmm, Garak dutiful youngling that he is, only mentioned the part about the Traveller’s Ward, though I guess he wasn’t told more at the time.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah and Whinoah]"No...I'm not really sure about anything specific."

"What about the Drragonlorrd?" a blonde-haired Feldori questions a bit annoyedly, younger than the elders but still speaking as if she expects respect, "I still think that she is the obvious culprrit here."

"Peace, Sirra. She came to us as a peaceful representative of her people, and as a member of their ruling class, I do not think that she would wish to provoke such an incident. I still think that if she was going to be stirring up trouble, she would have been covert about her arrival instead of so...ostentatious..."

"You arre too quick to discount the worrds of those who arre many yearrs yourr juniorr, Prrasaa. But I speak for the Feldorri of the Shii'tarr. Do not dismiss us so quickly."

"Please, Sirra, we have lived in harmony for centuries. This time of crisis is the last time that we should become divisive, yess?" [/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress, Female Feldori Animist/Gladiator

[SBLOCK=M'ress and Slagg][SBLOCK=Seelie]
Pleione said:
"And I'll bet he refused, didn't he?"
"Yes, dear one," M'ress replied. "He is afraid they will fear him and possibly attack, then bad things would happen." [/SBLOCK]
*M'ress spoke with the nymph, somewhat distractedly, but there was a calmness to her that wasn't in her tone of voice for some time . . . a long time.*
[SBLOCK=Feldori]
Rystil Arden said:
"Hmm...where have you been this time before you came with the fallen star? Was it scary there?"
"That is a story best left for another time, cousin," M'ress replied. "I would like my big friend to some with me to speak with your elders. Will they have a problem with him? Perhaps we can come close and someone could come out to speak with us." [/SBLOCK]
*M'ress spoke patiently with the young Feldori, asking several questions of the girl.*
[sblock=Rystil Only]'I feel it . . . I thought I had lost it forever,' M'ress thought in wonder. 'I wonder if I can find it again . . . perhaps if we aid my cousins.'[/sblock][/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=M'ress and Slagg][SBLOCK=Seelie]"Oh dear! And if they are all on edge about something, they just might...We need to let them know that Slagg is harmless unless provoked."[/SBLOCK] *Pleione replies worriedly.*

[SBLOCK=Feldori]"Well...uhh...the elders are really brave, so maybe they won't be scared of him?"[/SBLOCK] *The Feldori girl replies, unsure of herself.*
[/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=RA]*Momentarily taken aback at the words of the elder, Eternity's expression shifts almost imperceptably.*

--There is no mistaking that the elder is referring to me. 'The Cat of Many Faces' that the Lacerta is to meet. Well no sense revealing that now, I would draw too much attention to my mission if I were to try and explain how that fits me. I shall have to follow this Lacerta if I am to find out why this prophet sought to include me and what trouble is facing this sphere.--[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=Trayah and Rystil]Whinoah, begining to understand the fear and worry of the people, calms slightly, and finds the patience to listen. She is particularly observant of the Feldorri asking about the Dragonlord.

"Perhaps this Dragonlord can accompany us? We could watch her if she is the cause, and it will allow her to prove herself trustworthy if she is not."[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads