[Adventure] BH1: Merryl's Rescue (DM: Velmont, Judge: renau1g)

Velmont

First Post
The group follow the leads given by the man. After wandering a bit, they find the warehouse with the red door. The warehouse is large and the large doors are wide open. A few workers seems to activate inside. The dockworkers are preparing large crates to be carry out of the place.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I don't like this. We're blundering in blindly on a word from the street. Maybe just some rival wants us to mess up the place?"

Martelai keeps his place among the group, focusing his inner sight (Arcana +9) and following threads of magic.

covaithe

Explorer
Ikni eyes the large crates distrustfully. Just the size to transport missing children in, she thinks. But, still not comfortable with the society of this strange surface world, she hangs back, letting her friends take the lead, but keeping her eyes and ears open for any sign of their quarry.

ooc: perception 16.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Perception 21

Bell looks over the area, but she also feels uncomfortable. I see allot of people, but no zombies.

"Maybe we should come back at night."

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Bell, you have a description of that fellow we are looking for? Even the man who pointed you toward this warehouse thinks our suspect just works here. This is probably just what it looks like; a warehouse! Before doing B&E at night, I think we should just track down our fellow and have a chat. If he's just an ex-member of the gang, we shouldn't have to lean very hard on him to find out a list of their old hideouts and safehouses.'' Charina says reasonably.

Velmont

First Post
Not only the man gave Bell a quick description of your target, but as she is describing the him, she see him in the warehouse. The man also have spotted your group and seems to head toward the back of the warehouse, quickly vanishing behind some crates.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"There he is!" Bell excitedly points out. "And there he goes!" She starts sprinting after him, even before she finishes here words.

"Let us through! We're adventurers and foolish delays historically result in property damage!"

Velmont

First Post
Bell, quickly followed by the others, heads down into the warehouse. The dockworkers stop to work and stare at you, going out of the way of the heavily armed band. As the group reach the other end of the warehouse, they see an open door. As Bell go through the door, she sees the man sprinting toward the crowded Fisherman's alley by a small alley full of rain water barrel, trash can and other abandoned boxes.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
How dramatic! Bell smiles, and raises her shield up before her.

"Ambush spot ahead! If no one attacks, try to knock something over to keep thrill of the chase going!" Bell keeps running, hoping that she's wrong and no one springs out.

Remove ads