• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Assault on Raven's Ruin - OOC

Kularian

First Post
D.Shaffer said:
This is the advantage of having a mostly fixed spell list. :D No having to quibble, really, over what spells I have. Of course, I wish I had a liiiiiitle more versatility beyond 'What form of damage do I wanna hit em with' :p

True, true, hehehe. I think I actually picked out some spells earlier, but then it slipped my mind, lol. Ah well.

Dog45: I now noticed that the fleeing figure vanished, but would a swift action be able to reach it before that happened? Just wondering... :p

dog45

First Post
Kularian said:
True, true, hehehe. I think I actually picked out some spells earlier, but then it slipped my mind, lol. Ah well.

Dog45: I now noticed that the fleeing figure vanished, but would a swift action be able to reach it before that happened? Just wondering... :p

No. In game terms he surprised you all, and took his action to run away. If you had an immediate action I suppose you could have used it, but at this point it's in the past.

dog45

First Post
Yeah, not actually in combat yet. Soon, my pretties, soon. ;)

Also, in combat I'll roll and post your initiatives. Please post in your initiative order.

Difflam

First Post
Is there any tracks or any kind of indication that the Goblin went down the stairs, or if it ran away somewhere else? I'm guessing it went down the stairs but I'm not completely certain.

Difflam

First Post
If we head down the stairs, we should probably figure out the order we walk in. Polmor voulenteers to be up front, but we should probably also have someone close to the front actively searching for traps as we go.

How wide is the passageway, wide enough for 2 to go down side by side?

D.Shaffer

First Post
Kularian said:
*cough* Why is Grim described as female in the IC post? j/w...
It's Grim's pretty beard. It always causes the other dwarves to mistake him for a girl. it's why he got picked on in the war college. ;)

Remove ads