Ceramic DM autumn '03(final judegment: new ceramic dm champ!)

Macbeth

First Post
Just wanted to say that my above post should say Cool Hand Luke vs. Macbeth at the top.

Also, I haven't read all of Cool Hand Luke's Yet, but I happened to see that apparently we both used a mafia-type organization in our stories. Odd, since those pictures are not at all Mafia related.

Good game, Cool hand Luke, I had a great time, hope you enjoyed it also, and however wins, I think we both did a great job.

Last edited:

Gregor

First Post
Ahoy. My apologies for not responding sooner, but I just got into town (its about 6:45pm EST right now). I just wanted to say good luck to all participants and my opponent the dread pirate rob...er....cat ;) I'll see what I can whip up for tomorrow!

Cheers,

alsih2o

First Post
Gregor said:
Ahoy. My apologies for not responding sooner, but I just got into town (its about 6:45pm EST right now). I just wanted to say good luck to all participants and my opponent the dread pirate rob...er....cat ;) I'll see what I can whip up for tomorrow!

Cheers,

your work is cut out for you gregor. you either are soemthing caught in "the mod who shall not be named" boot, or oyu are the guy who knocks off the most popular storyhour writer ever.

remember, 72 hours from this mornings post :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
What are the length restrictions? I don't want to bore the judges. This is something that I could tell a lot easier in 10,000 words than a thousand, but that isn't going to happen. :p

Macbeth

First Post
I just looked at my entry again, and it looks like mine was around 3000. Hope thats not too long. It seemed to fly by when I wrote it...

Remove ads