Ceramic DM autumn '03(final judegment: new ceramic dm champ!)

Macbeth

First Post
So were just waiting for the Judgement on me and cool hand luke, and for the submissions from P-Kitty and Gergor (dog vs. cat?), right? Any idea when you'll have the judgement for me and Cool Hand Luke? I feel like the challenger on Iron Chef, during that long pause before the winner is announced....

alsih2o

First Post
sorry for the long pauses, but there are 3 of us to coordinate. one guy with a rough day at work or a splinter and this thing grinds slowly.

one of the best and worst things about ceramic dm is the 3 judge process, but i like it :)

oh, and a personal note to gregor- that "brain is melting" stuff just encourages me/us :D

Last edited:

Sparky

Wow, thank you. I don't envy you judges your work.

NiTessine, Crimban is terrific. He is very... meaty. And I don't mean fat. Really, the creativity from everyone here is inspiring. Keep it coming! For future reference, I am female, just so everyone can feel comfortable with their pronoun choices. :)

Insert-round-2-opponent-name-here, I hear the parting gifts are nice. Hope you enjoy them. Hang on to them, you might be able to trade with insert-round-3-opponent-name-here.

Gregor

First Post
Hey, congrats Sparky! I totally dug your story, I sure hope I dont have to face off against you in round 2 if I make it :D

Cheers,

Speaker

First Post
To many judges spoil the broth. Or was that cooks?

I'm very impressed by the quality of work seen in this thread. Kudos to every one of you who have participated. And may those to come take up the torch and handle it just as ably.

'Cause we'll be watching ;).

Berandor

lunatic
I didn't feel MacBeth was too long in writing. It was long, but it was a tight tale and not boring (just like cool hand luke's).

Furthermore, the difference between 2098 and 3031 words is 933.

Berandor
may have outed his stupidity in not getting a simple word number joke here :)

Remove ads