Zachary Quinto (Gabriel Gray/Sylar)
Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli)
Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli)
Hayden Panettiere (Claire Bennet)
Masi Oka (Hiro Nakamura)
James Kyson Lee (Ando Masahashi)
Ali Larter (Tracy Strauss)
Greg Grunberg (Matt Parkman)

Recurring Role:Brea Grant (Daphne Millbrook)
Robert Forster (Arthur Petrelli)
Jimmy Jean-Louis (The Haitian)
Kristen Bell (Elle Bishop)

Guest Star:Seth Green (Sam)
Breckin Meyer (Frack)

The dark eclipse plays havoc with the heroes' powers. Arthur orders Elle and Sylar to bring in Claire. Hiro, Ando, and Matt follow Daphne to her hometown to learn what hold Arthur has on her, and Peter and Nathan travel to the Haitian's hometown to recruit him for the war with Pinehearst.

Darkwolf71

First Post
well, I have to say. I stopped watching Heroes out of disgust a month or so back. Being on vacation this week, I spent the time off catching up with my DVR. Watching with much lowered expectations had an interesting effect, I actually enjoyed the series again for the first time since the season premier.

The Eclipse should be interesting at least.

Felon

First Post
The dark eclipse plays havoc with the heroes' powers. Arthur orders Elle and Sylar to bring in Claire. Hiro, Ando, and Matt follow Daphne to her hometown to learn what hold Arthur has on her, and Peter and Nathan travel to the Haitian's hometown to recruit him for the war with Pinehearst.
Going to war? Get a shotgun and blow off Arthur's head. And Knox's and Sylar's and anyone else who gets in your way. Superheroes are a lot more manageable without solid defenses against high-powered firearms.

Brown Jenkin

First Post
Real time comentary:

9:01: Maybe Arthur is writing the comic book now.

9:02: Shut up Mohinder.

9:02: With emo absorbtion comes the inability to use them. Once more.

9:03: I thought Tim Kring wasn't going to do romance.

9:03: Poor Claire. At least Ma Parelli is still smart. But then she hasn't met Mohinder yet.

9:05: Peter is confused. When he had his abilities he still didn't know what his purpose was.

9:06: Well that was a lovely metaphor for Mohinder.

9:06: Quit teasing us with threats of killing characters.

9:07: Sorry Pa. Nothing is going to change. The writers keep teasing us, but I won't be fooled anymore.

9:11: Yea, Parkman and Daphne. Even if Daphne is a betrayer and lier. While some people get mad because of others future actions, Matt falls in love.

9:12: Boy that was easy for Matt.

9:13: Yea, HRG. This episode holds some promise.

9:14: Ando and Daphne are great together.

9:14: Yea, Turtle. Maybe Turtle saves Hiro too. Now all we need is Lyle.

9:16: Come on Syler kill him. And Elle too for good measure. Also once more Elle has a personality change. I think her father gave her MPD.

9:19: Comercials: McDonalds sure has cut its advertising budget. That was a really bad comercial for them.

9:21: This sure seems to me a supernatural eclipse. Slowest eclipse ever.

9:21: Die Monder Die. I don't care why just die.

9:22: Maybe HRG shoots Claire durring the eclipse and she ends up dying.

9:23: Tracy seems to be hit by the Mohinder stupidity power as well.

9:24: Come Ma Patrelli, you recognize her as a traitor. Kill her.

9:25: Good thing there is only one corn farm in Kansas. :)

9:25: That is one cool eclipse the way it happens at the same time everywhere at once. It seems there are no sience consultants on this show.

9:26: Eeewww, Sylar and Elle kissing. And one more tease of deaths that won't occur.

9:29: Comercials: Does NBC really think Heroes and Rosie have the same audience?

9:30: Eeewww, naked Mohinder.

9:31: Supersonic flight ends in a safe crash landing?

9:33: Matts powers not working results in strange faces. LOL.

9:34: Continuity error. The windows inside the house had full daylight in the middle of the eclipse.

9:35: Definately a magic eclipse. Haiti and Kansas at the same time.

9:35: If the eclipse takes the Haitian's powers away will anyone notice?

9:37: HRG is way to good to be hit by Claire.

9:38: Just shoot her dammit. Come on HRG shoot both of them.

9:39: Yea, down goes Claire. The eclipe must be temporary. And the writers wuss out and don't have HRG kill them while he has a chance. I am now convinced no one will die ever.

9:42: Commercials and a thought: If Nathan is a Senator he sure doesn't seem to care about doing his job. And only one staffer? Really?

9:43: Your eclipse, now even longer by plot demands. Someone turn on the news to so we can learn what the scientists have to say about this magical event.

9:45: LOL: Go Hiro, throw more corn.

9:47: Mohinder's super stupidity still seems to work.

9:47: That is going to be one long Eclipse if Mohinder can find a solution before it ends.

9:48: But how does the Haitian know his powers don't work.

9:50: If bullets would only kill them.

9:50: What no warning about his powers. How did Pa Patrelli know the powers would stop?

9:51: Comercials and a thought. This would be a really cool way to go into Volume 4, All the powers are stripped away and they can start fresh. Volume 4 can cover limited numbers of people rediscovering their powers. Too bad we won't be so lucky.

9:55: The neverending eclipse continues.

9:56: Come Mom, on I want to see a HRG revenge killing spree.

9:57: Cool, Daphne's character is way cool.

9:59: I hope most of them stay human. But will the writers stop the moon forever?

9:59: Eeewww, please kill them HRG.

10:00: Not much of a preview.

I will have to think about it more to rate it. Somewhere between a 6 and an 8 on a scale of 10.

Edit: Real time editing.

Last edited:

Darth Shoju

First Post
Well, it looks like they're hitting the reset button on this series. Can't say I object at this point. Even though it involved even more painfully awful character inconsistency (Elle and Sylar -- really, what the hell? I want them to be evil again, but this just makes no sense), I'm glad they are reversing some of the more atrocious decisions of this season.

And, even though there was still wide-scale nonsense in the episode, I thought the characters felt much more convincing. The reveal about Daphne's condition was pretty cool too.

We'll see what part two holds. It might go a long way to restoring my faith in the series.

Or, it might not.

:confused:

Last edited:

Just before one commercial break, some dude hits Sylar with a gun and says, "I'll be a hero!"

Sylar replies, " (ominous glower) . . . I hate heroes."

I shout, "Me too!"

Remove ads