• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes# 12: Our Father/Dec 2008

fba827

Adventurer
How recent is that pic? Did they replace the pic with a new one with an actor other than the one being pointed to as Pa Patrelli? That doesn't look much like him and I am sure I've seen an episode where the pic they showed had Pa Patrelli clearly shown, and facing forward, IIRC.

Anyway, are there two more company members, the women on the left, who are yet to be utilized in the show? Is there anyone else down in front on the right obscured by the hand?

i think Pa Petrelli was always facing sideways (i think, but I could be wrong).

Also, the front row should have 4 people, as I think there are 12 total. So (left to right) it's the woman, then Charles (the guy who died in season 1 under peter's care) and two others (or at least one other, I recall a hispanic looking man).

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Here's one I snagged in September of this year, IIRC, but it also shows Pa P sideways. A better view of some of the others, though.

Attachments

• heroes_company_founders.jpg
    heroes_company_founders.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 120

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Here's one I snagged in September of this year, IIRC, but it also shows Pa P sideways. A better view of some of the others, though.

The image makes you wonder if PA P is talking to some unseen person in the doorway / arch! Also, who took the pic? The pic does look like it was taking on the patio overlooking New York but then there are shadows, like PA P, that look like it is on a backdrop.

Also, we really do not know if Pa P is the time travelling Pa P.

Last edited:

fba827

Adventurer
What? We did? I missed that one.

Maybe I am reading too much in to it but ...
[sblock]
During the showdown between Peter and Pa (and the Haitian), when Sylar walks in and stops the bullet, he also injures Peter -- the closeup on Peter shows a bloody scratch across his cheek right where the scar-to-be is.
Peter, without his healing power (among other powers that he is missing), will have a scar there
[/sblock]

-- at least that is my presumption based on the placement of where the injury occurred.

Remove ads