• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes #7: Eris Quod Sum/Oct 2008

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
1231053.jpg

Eris Quod Sum

Stars:Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli)
James Kyson Lee (Ando Masahashi)
Jack Coleman (HRG/Noah Bennett)
Zachary Quinto (Sylar/Gabriel Gray)
Cristine Rose (Angela Petrelli)
Hayden Panettiere (Claire Bennett)
Dania Ramirez (Maya)
Sendhil Ramamurthy (Dr. Mohinder Suresh)
Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli)
Greg Grunberg (Matt Parkman)
Ali Larter (Tracy Strauss)

Recurring Role:Jaime Hector (Knox)
Ashley Crow (Sandra Bennett)
Brea Grant (Daphne Millbrook)
Kristen Bell (Elle Bishop)
Alan Blumenfeld (Maury Parkman)

Guest Star:Blake Shields (Flint)
Robert Forster (Arthur Petrelli)
Ntare Mwine (Usutu)

Tracy and Nathan try to save themselves from a dangerous Mohinder who is no longer in control of himself. Sylar is given the task to save Peter from a rival company. Daphne is ordered to kill or be killed. Hiro is still searching for answers.

I had a dream last night that I saw this episode and it was good, because Peter went back in time and managed to erase himself from history. It was pretty awesome.

fba827

Adventurer
I had a dream last night that I saw this episode and it was good, because Peter went back in time and managed to erase himself from history. It was pretty awesome.

Well, last episode, Peter
did lose all his powers
. And the fact that Kristen Bell will be in this episode is always a plus ;)

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
Who is more likely to show up this episode, Turtle or Lyle? :)

Maybe the big reveal is that Lyle is the Turtle. Some folks can fly or read minds or project flames. Lyle can turn in to a turtle. Some luck.

Either that or Lyle will be given powers by the formula and turn in to the baddest villian of them all.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I could just imagine that in an alternate universe one episode of Heroes (the Anime series) would end with this Mr. Muggles and Mr. Turtle omake short:

Mr. Muggles-san: I am sad, today. I did not get to nibble on Noah's shoes.
Mr. Turtle-san: Mr. Parker-san has not fed me since I joined the cast; I am hungry.
Lyle Benet: .....
Mr. Turtle-san: What was that?
Mr. Muggles: Don't pay attention to him, Turtle-san, he is only a prop.

Last edited:

Brown Jenkin

First Post
Oh no. 5 Minutes in and Lyle not only gets screen time but a speaking role. Come on Turtle, where are you?

20 minutes in and the culling continues. Too bad it wasn't Suresh, but any culling is a good culling.

25 mintes in and Turtle gets his screentime, Yea.

27 minutes in and once more Suresh mysteriously escapes death unlike the poor lab tech. Boo for no culling, double boo for not offing Suresh when they had the chance. KILL HIM ALREADY D*** IT. Make the pain end already. I now long for Claire's power while feeling like Elle.

28 Minutes in. It seems Ma Patrelli wasn't lying.

33 Minutes in. Way to think things through Claire [/sarcasm]

37 Minutes in. Too bad it wasn't a real culling. (It doesn't take much to figure out what Parkman did). Even so I find myself starting to have a soft spot for this Volume's Parkman and can live without his culling yet.

47 minutes in. Yet another psych on a culling. This is a needed one too. Too bad Claire is theree to save Uncle Pete.

53 minutes in and it seems it was Sylar and not Claire.

59 minutes in. I really don't want/need a view of peoples backstories in 2 weeks. (Next week is the SNL election special).

Editing real time for comentary.

Overall a good episoode. I'll give it a 7.5/10

Last edited:

DonTadow

First Post
Oh no. 5 Minutes in and Lyle not only gets screen time but a speaking role. Come on Turtle, where are you?

20 minutes in and the culling continues. Too bad it wasn't Suresh, but any culling is a good culling.

25 mintes in and Turtle gets his screentime, Yea.

27 minutes in and once more Suresh mysteriously escapes death unlike the poor lab tech. Boo for no culling, double boo for not offing Suresh when they had the chance. KILL HIM ALREADY D*** IT. Make the pain end already. I now long for Claire's power while feeling like Elle.

28 Minutes in. It seems Ma Patrelli wasn't lying.

33 Minutes in. Way to trhink things through Claire [/sarcasm]
Ok, two deaths so farl... yes cull the herd cull the herd.

Now, why do i get the feeling that I am watching frisky dingo during some scenes.

Whose dumb idea was it to have the shortcircuiting emp get on a plane. This is absoultely dumb. And I hate when characters don't do thing to move the plot. Instead of mom or her calling the dad, claire decides not to, for no other reason as to right now its not good for the plot if dad knows about pinehurst. This is the kind of DM railroading I hate.

Back to the good news though, they killed two characters, ...hopefully 2 or 3 more will hit the head before the episodes over.

Also, i am betting now the powers come back. The father used the dream thing in previous episodes, ma petrelli's power, how else can he get in her dreams. He also used Mort's power to convey messages to him.

Speaking of pa, doesn't seem to have the hunger or utilize any of the other powers (time travel). I wonder did he just get peter's main power and his active one (the fire)

Ok, so parker's not dead. nice use of power though.

Last edited:

Remove ads