Heroes #13:Duels/Dec.2008

Arnwyn

First Post
Funny that is what people said this season about Season 2. So if we forget Season 2 and Season 3, we are left with 1 good season out of 3....methinks if we Forget another season, show is dead.
Yep. That sounds like Season 2 and 3 of Heroes to me. (And, it turns out, I loved Season 2 when compared to S3. Yeah, I said it.)

It didn't help that S3 took on some of the (dreadful) story of S2.

Richards

Legend
- Besides, if Daphne runs fast enough, she can travel backwards through time. How exactly is she supposed to get back?
This bothered me as well. It instantly reminded me of Calvin and Hobbes, when they're trying to fly into the future and end up instead in the far distant past, being menaced by dinosaurs, simply because Calvin "drove" his time machine cardboard box in the wrong direction. So, after having gone backwards in time to rescue Hiro, did Daphhne and Ando simply run in the opposite direction to get back to the present?

That's just silly, even by Heroes "science."

Johnathan

delericho

Legend
I'm surprised no one has mentioned President "Worf" yet.....

I don't think it's realistic to think America could ever have a president that isn't an old rich white guy. :)

(I hope that doesn't stray into "no politics" land. I was just kidding.)

Seriously, he should be good in the role, but there really wasn't anything more than the slightest of teasers there.

DonTadow

First Post
This bothered me as well. It instantly reminded me of Calvin and Hobbes, when they're trying to fly into the future and end up instead in the far distant past, being menaced by dinosaurs, simply because Calvin "drove" his time machine cardboard box in the wrong direction. So, after having gone backwards in time to rescue Hiro, did Daphhne and Ando simply run in the opposite direction to get back to the present?

Johnathan

So, cross fingers, hopefully they will explain it like this, hiro still has his powers, limited teleport, with ando he can fast forward through time. daphne has speed and can go backwards.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com

Johnathan

Since Hiro lost his powers in the past they could conceivably go back even further to the time before he lost the powers and have that Hiro bring them all forward.

Krug

Newshound
Well I've decided to give up. And I want all the time I put in this season back. Season 2 was forgivable; this season was definitely not.

Remove ads