Heroes #15: Trust and Blood/Season 3/2009

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I do remember Hana - but I'm gueesing the vast moajority of Heroes viewers do not.

For whatever reason, the directors appeared not to be impressed with the actress' acting ability. She was a throw away walk on part. We won't be seeing her again.

Yeah, but according to the comic she's now a digital entity meaning we don't have to see her ever again. She'll only exist as text massages and as a plot device.

LightPhoenix

First Post
I do remember Hana - but I'm gueesing the vast majority of Heroes viewers do not.

Same for me. I wouldn't write Hana off as a possible option, but at this stage of the game I'd say that's a long shot, despite making sense. It's much more likely it's someone Claire knows, simply because it would make a better story.

One option which I don't think has been brought up is Micah. He'd make a little more sense than Claire Hana.

F5

Explorer
One option which I don't think has been brought up is Micah. He'd make a little more sense than Claire Hana.

I was wondering what had happened to both Micah and Molly Walker...put them together and you've got a pretty effective underground movement. Molly locates the heroes, Micah contacts them electronically, and no one suspects them because they're kids.

DonTadow

First Post
Just a quick thought on Claire's Regen power. I had been thinking about it since the one episode where she was bemoaning how regen sucks.
Coming from a biology background, Reg all by itself would be big time helpful in way other than being a bullet magnet.
Regen= no fatigue toxins. Need to catch someone in a chase? Run full out forever, no need to pace yourself. It's pretty amazing how fast sprinters can run in bursts. She wouldn't be restricted to bursts.
In a melee/fist fight? Anyone who has watched boxing or martial arts knows the importance of endurance. With even limited skill you could just flat out wear down many better fighters. Not to mention that their hits would have little effect but her even light hits would eventually add up. And, she wouldn't need to be that strong. Again, no other fighter can swing all out with all their strength for very long, they have to pace unless they expect a quick end. She wouldn't have to.
In a weapon fight she could ignore most defensive stances and focus on offense. Who cares if she take a few slashes or gets run through. No need to waste effort to block any but the killer shots. A HUGE advantage in a fight. It's also why Wolverine's breserker style works so well.
If they would just put some thought to stuff like this they could take Claire from the whiny, passive baby she is now to someone who could at least have some potential.
I like this idea, making her be the "peak " human. She'd be able to hang with all of the big dogs because of her endurance.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I was wondering what had happened to both Micah and Molly Walker...put them together and you've got a pretty effective underground movement. Molly locates the heroes, Micah contacts them electronically, and no one suspects them because they're kids.

However if primatech is now linked up with the government then the government knows about them.

F5

Explorer
I don't think they are. Angela's washed her hands of the whole thing, and everyone else from Primatech is dead, aren't they?

I think HRG does not represent Primatech at this point. HRG might know of Molly and Micah's existance, but he's playing his cards close to his chest. I think Molly and Micah are well and soundly below the radar.

Last edited:

rowport

First Post
Just a quick thought on Claire's Regen power. I had been thinking about it since the one episode where she was bemoaning how regen sucks.
Coming from a biology background, Reg all by itself would be big time helpful in way other than being a bullet magnet.
Regen= no fatigue toxins. Need to catch someone in a chase? Run full out forever, no need to pace yourself. It's pretty amazing how fast sprinters can run in bursts. She wouldn't be restricted to bursts.
In a melee/fist fight? Anyone who has watched boxing or martial arts knows the importance of endurance. With even limited skill you could just flat out wear down many better fighters. Not to mention that their hits would have little effect but her even light hits would eventually add up. And, she wouldn't need to be that strong. Again, no other fighter can swing all out with all their strength for very long, they have to pace unless they expect a quick end. She wouldn't have to.
In a weapon fight she could ignore most defensive stances and focus on offense. Who cares if she take a few slashes or gets run through. No need to waste effort to block any but the killer shots. A HUGE advantage in a fight. It's also why Wolverine's breserker style works so well.
If they would just put some thought to stuff like this they could take Claire from the whiny, passive baby she is now to someone who could at least have some potential.

I agree with everthing Blastin says here. That is exactly my line of thinking in being disappointed when Claire just surrendered to Hunter without any fight at all. I literally thought, "You are supposed to be all bad-a** now, and don't even hit this guy? You are IMMORTAL for crying out loud! What is stopping you??"

LightPhoenix

First Post
I agree with everthing Blastin says here. That is exactly my line of thinking in being disappointed when Claire just surrendered to Hunter without any fight at all. I literally thought, "You are supposed to be all bad-a** now, and don't even hit this guy? You are IMMORTAL for crying out loud! What is stopping you??"

A near total lack of combat training? Immortality doesn't mean a thing if you'll just keep getting shot and cut up. Not to mention he may figure out if a bullet to the back of the brain kills Sylar, it'll work on Claire too. Or, just discover it by accident.

Remove ads