Heroes#10: The Eclipse : Part 1/Nov2008

Blastin

First Post
present Peter did encounter Linderman: at least once shown. In Hiro's flashback, at the party at the Patrelli house they are there together. Considering how close Linderman was with the Patrelli family it's not too much of a strech to think Peter was close enought to absorb the power.
Of course, it is still never implied that Peter did use the power, as far as I remember.

dravot

First Post
present Peter did encounter Linderman: at least once shown. In Hiro's flashback, at the party at the Patrelli house they are there together. Considering how close Linderman was with the Patrelli family it's not too much of a strech to think Peter was close enought to absorb the power.
Of course, it is still never implied that Peter did use the power, as far as I remember.

Were Peter's powers active at that time?

Kishin

First Post
The sooner Arthur Petrelli dies, the better.

Most contrived, one-dimensional, mustache twirling evil character I've seen in awhile. They don't even bother to give him depth, motivation, anything at all.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
That might have been pre-eclipse. What was Charles's power, btw?

The power of Red Herring since Charles's original power seemed to be the "dreaming" but then they decided to give Angela Patrelli's a similar power (Prophetic/telepathic dreams) at the beginning of this season... Or was it the end of last?

Last edited:

F5

Explorer
The power of Red Herring since Charles's original power seemed to be the "dreaming" but then they decided to give Angela Patrelli's a similar power (Prophetic/telepathic dreams) at the beginning of this season... Or was it the end of last?

I think it was the end of last season, but I can' remember for sure.

And there's no reason they can't both have the Dreaming power. Which is, apparently, related to the Future Painting power, since the African Painter Guy showed up when Matt jumped into Angela's dream. Which also implies that the Dreaming power can persist after death, as seen with both Painter Guy and Charles. And, apparently, has something to do with Matt's mind-reading, since he could get into the Dreams...

I forsee this whole Dreaming thing becoming the same kind of Albatross that Hiro's time travel is. Or, that it's got untapped depth, that the new writing team will turn into a really interesting and thought-provoking plot element. Yeah, I'll go with that one...

Remove ads