Heroes: (Volume Three: Villains) The Second Coming--Season Premiere

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
17552.jpg

Heroes: (Volume Three: Villains) The Second Coming & The Buttterfly Effect.
Writer:Tim Kring

Director:Allan Arkush​

Stars:Kristen Bell (Elle Bishop)​

Noah Gray-Cabey (Micah Sanders)

Sendhil Ramamurthy (Mohinder Suresh)
Ali Larter (Tracy Strauss)
Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli)
Masi Oka (Hiro Nakamura)
Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli)
Hayden Panettiere (Claire Bennet)
James Kyson Lee (Ando Masahashi)
Zachary Quinto (Gabriel Gray/Sylar)
Dania Ramirez (Maya Herrera)
Cristine Rose (Angela Petrelli)
Jack Coleman (Noah Bennet)
Greg Grunberg (Matt Parkman)​

Recurring Role:Brea Grant (Daphne)​

Ashley Crow (Sandra Bennet)

Randall Bentley (Lyle Bennet)
Jimmy Jean-Louis (The Haitian)
Carlon Jeffery (Damon Dawson)
Bruce Boxleitner (Senator)
Malcolm McDowell (Daniel Linderman)
George Takei (Kaito Nakamura)
Blake Shields (Flint)​

Guest Star:Jamie Hector (Benjamin "Knox" Washington)​

Francis Capra (Jesse Murphy)​

1 hour recap, the last 2 hours...the show.​

Last edited:

Steel_Wind

Legend
Some surprises - some predictability - and I expect the Canadian preview from next week's was a lil better than the American one :)

Good to have Heroes back.

DonTadow

First Post
I'm glad to see them back too. I read my local papers preview and she seemed to say there was nothing resolved from last season.. boy was that a bad article. A lot of discoveries, a lot of new mysteries.. all in all very good. I was a little pissed at how stupid they make hiro, I mean wow that was just dumb all around. It's like his entire time in japan he learned nothiing about treachary and villians

Jeremy757

First Post
It was full of win and the season is off to a better start than last season.

Spoilers:
The idea of Sylar being used by the so-called good guys fills me with much twisted glee.

Elle is awesome and I hope she gets to kick some real ass this season.

Poor Parkman, always getting the short end of the stick

Jeremy757

First Post
I'm glad to see them back too. I read my local papers preview and she seemed to say there was nothing resolved from last season.. boy was that a bad article. A lot of discoveries, a lot of new mysteries.. all in all very good. I was a little pissed at how stupid they make hiro, I mean wow that was just dumb all around. It's like his entire time in japan he learned nothiing about treachary and villians

I thought it was rather in character for him. He is an impatient and impetuous person who has a super power that feeds that short coming, and frankly he is a little stupid. He has always been mostly written that way.

Brown Jenkin

First Post
But once more Suresh trumps all stupidity. But then his inate power is super-stupidity. Otherwise pretty good, no Supernatural premire, but still very good. I enjoyed the first too chapters enough that I will be back for more.

LightPhoenix

First Post
I thought the best part was Parkman actually being a detective, and figuring out Future Peter before (mostly) everyone else.

Sylar said Claire was special, but Sylar doesn't know about Adam yet. In a way he's a lot like Angela said Peter was... always thinking he's right.

I thought not telling us the villain's power that Peter is trapped in was a bit of a cop-out, but eh.

My thought on the future Hiro saw... Sphere of Annihilation.

Nice to know Angela's power, even if most of us had figured it out.

I wonder if Nathan's mind got "fractured" by the process of his emerging abilities, like Niki's did.

No Micah... blah.

The worst part was that intro special... holy heck that was awful. I'm not usually home Monday nights, so I didn't realize Terminator:SCC was on, and missed the first twenty minutes of it. Blah.

Second worst part, actually in the episodes? That bloody 10% of brain idea that in completely wrong and really needs to be shot dead.

Last edited:

Jeremy757

First Post
My thought on the future Hiro saw... Sphere of Annihilation.

I think it was supposed to be the world cracking in half like in the African's paintings. Which also reminds me that now there is someone else that has the same powers as Isaac.

I wonder if Nathan's mind got "fractured" by the process of his emerging abilities, like Niki's did.

I kind of wonder if its not in their mind at all but is a yet unrevealed hero/villain that doesn't have a body and jumps from body to body.

Remove ads