• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The In Character Character Game: Part III

Pyrex

First Post
While drifting down Mike looks through whichever cupboards he can reach, looking for souveniers or anything that might make a useful tool were he to be shrunk to the appropriate scale.

dream66_

First Post
Diana is reminded of Disney's version of Alice and how her skirt acted as a parachute as she felt and is glad she isn't wearing a skirt considering all the guys below her.

ThoughtBubble

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
"Nothing we can do about them, floating in midair, is there? Just relax and enjoy the ride." Joe takes his own advice, stretching out feet-down and drifting, though his right hand remains in his jacket.

"We can be ready for when it happens though." Daniel nods. "No need to tense up, but no need to drop our guards either." He looks down into the gloom, and smiles. "Either way though, you're right, gotta enjoy the ride."

Jemal

Adventurer
Jim floats downward to beside Diana , in a 'standing' position, hands on hips in a classic 'superman' pose.

"Are you in need of some saving, Ma'am?" He asks in a deep voice, holding the pose for a moment before cracking up in laughter.

"Sorry bout the shove, btw, but come on, nothing bad's gonna happen to you with SUPERJIM around."

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Are yuo just joking, or did your ego actually get that big?"
Wille decides it's not worth the trouble swimming down and just sits there.

Jemal

Adventurer
"It's not my Ego, it's my SUPER EGO!" Jim snickers some more "I'm never serious! Jemal, now THAT's serious. Couldn't tell a joke if my life depended on it."

Festy_Dog

First Post
After grabbing whatever books he could get off the shelves, flicking through them, then sticking them in his backpack, Festy once again takes out the large pistol he keeps on his person and tries to buff it up a little with his shirt sleeve.

"Tsk, tsk," he says, shaking his head, while he falls.

ThoughtBubble

First Post
Jemal said:
"It's not my Ego, it's my SUPER EGO!" Jim snickers some more "I'm never serious! Jemal, now THAT's serious. Couldn't tell a joke if my life depended on it."

"Huh? Ok, you lost me with that one." Daniel shakes his head and shrugs. "What was the funny part after the super ego joke?"

KitanaVorr

First Post
Festy-James managed to find mostly books on horiculture - apparently whoever's home this was loved gardening.

Suddenly, thump! thump! down they all came upon a heap of sticks and dry leaves, and the endless fall was finally over. No one had been hurt.

Above them where they entered was dark, an endless hole. Before them was a long passage and just at the end they could see a fluffy white tail disappear around a corner as it spoke aloud "Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!"

Just around the corner, was another long hall lit up by a row of lamps hanging from the roof. There were doors all round the hall, but they were all locked. There was a three-legged table, all made of solid glass and nothing on it except a tiny golden key. A few curtains hung from the wall.

Jemal

Adventurer
kicking into overdrive, Jim races through the hall at full speed after the rabit.
"GET BACK HERE YOU COTTON-TAILED MONSTROSITY!"

Remove ads