OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I just realized I left BAB as if I'm 7th level (as I initially thought)...here is my stealth and perception for eventual use.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Fenris

Adventurer
My apologies folks. It was a hard summer for lots of reasons that I won't burden you with. But like Gandalf I have passed through Fire and Death, and am returned. Fenris the White lol. Despite work picking up everything else has settled down and posted will return to normal. My thanks to you for your patience and again my apology.

Scotley

Hero
Glad to have you back. We have some interesting characters, dynamic players and a pretty sound adventure. Just need to get everyone in the habit of posting again and I'm confident we'll all have fun.

Shayuri

First Post
Neurotic, I have no issues at all with the dialect. It's actually fun sometimes to have a character who's voice can be 'read' like that. :)

That said...I recognize I'm not exactly Speedy McSpeederton when it comes to posting, and I do apologize for that, but in the future if you want to bump things and need to narrate Thorn, please just shoot me a note here in OOC about it first so I can sign off on it?

In this case it worked out okay, but just as a point of courtesy. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Neurotic

Erm, I don't usually post for anyone :) This was kinda to skip introduction with only two us. It has nothing to do with your speed, but with my impatience :) Sorry about that.

Neurotic

[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], I found another mistake left from cutting out one level - I need Wpn focus for Feral Training...and that means I need to take it instead of finesse, finesse goes as monk feat and feral training gets lost - or one of the normal draconic feats gets lost...thus, Noxious bite bites the dust (I think) - I'll play around with options...but total effect will be losing turtle style (and its shield bonus) - I will take that at 7th level

I'll have correct version by the end of the weekend

Hurry up with leveling us :)

Also, I found Stamina rules :) May I? :D

Scotley

Hero
You are correct. It is always hard to find enough feats in Pathfinder. I had in mind for a level up once you reach the city that is your target. Should not take much game time, a few days, but it might well turn out to be a Christmas present at the current pace in real time. ;)

Stamina rules huh? I've not used them, let me give it a look and see how the rest of the group feels.

Remove ads