D&D 5E One Shot - JustinCase's Within The Circle (OOC)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Nice! The duke you're referring to in your background, is that the same duke Wildhurst? Because it might be odd if James has not served his time to be invited. Or perhaps the duke never saw the thief?

Azurewraith

Explorer
Nice! The duke you're referring to in your background, is that the same duke Wildhurst? Because it might be odd if James has not served his time to be invited. Or perhaps the duke never saw the thief?
I threw a edit in afterwards James served the Duke as a security advisor. Basically he tried to break in and make off with the shineys at the dukes behest.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

TallIan

Explorer
I've added Gorir's back story. I've kept it vague who his former company worked for so you can choose whatever is easier, the Duke or the Barron. Either way Gorir, as a free agent, feels a need to help the Baron.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Okay, now that we have the war cleric, that makes the Paladin less of the obvious choice LOL But still willing to play her. She has the Magebreaker feat. With the rogue, we don't need the urban bounty hunter's thieves tools proficiency, so maybe the backup healing of the paladin would be best.

LOL Thinking out loud, I guess I talked myself into the paladin. Though I've been wanting to play a duergar for a while. The Enlarge and the Invisibility intrigue me.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
So before I get the IC thread up, I justed want to check with you if this is correct:

@TallIan plays Gorir Orebelt, a dwarven cleric (soldier). Connection to Baron Wildhurst: Feels a need to help the baron after working as a mercenary for a (rival?) duke.

@eayres33 plays Traubon Dankil, dwarven wizard (sage). Connection to Baron Wildhurst: Studies were sponsored by the baron.

@KahlessNestor plays Magdalena Ambers, human paladin (acolyte). Connection to Baron Wildhurst: ? Note: It IS the paladin, right? And I still need that connection.

@Azurewraith plays James Hermain, half-elf rogue (criminal). Connection to Baron Wildhurst: Once tested his security system, went after some valuables. Note: Could you please put the sheet in the RG for easy reference? Thanks!

@EarlyBird plays Thadius Riegn Westbrook the Third, tiefling barbarian (noble). Connection to Baron Wildhurst: Knows his family, great grandfather might have had dealing with the same organization.

If this is alright (and after I received any last details) I'll start the IC thread tomorrow.

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
So before I get the IC thread up, I justed want to check with you if this is correct:
[MENTION=6853819]TallIan[/MENTION] plays Gorir Orebelt, a dwarven cleric (soldier). Connection to Baron Wildhurst: Feels a need to help the baron after working as a mercenary for a (rival?) duke.

@eayres plays Traubon Dankil, dwarven wizard (sage). Connection to Baron Wildhurst: Studies were sponsored by the baron.
[MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] plays Magdalena Ambers, human paladin (acolyte). Connection to Baron Wildhurst: ? Note: It IS the paladin, right? And I still need that connection.
[MENTION=6798581]Azurewraith[/MENTION] plays James Hermain, half-elf rogue (criminal). Connection to Baron Wildhurst: Once tested his security system, went after some valuables. Note: Could you please put the sheet in the RG for easy reference? Thanks!
[MENTION=6899077]EarlyBird[/MENTION] plays Thadius Riegn Westbrook the Third, tiefling barbarian (noble). Connection to Baron Wildhurst: Knows his family, great grandfather might have had dealing with the same organization.

If this is alright (and after I received any last details) I'll start the IC thread tomorrow.
Sorry thought I had! I know I thought about doing it atleast I'll sort that out now.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

Remove ads