D&D 5E One Shot - JustinCase's Within The Circle (OOC)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
By my count we have the following players and characters now:
TallIan: Guillaume, human fighter (character done)
eayres: a wizard (character to be created)
KahlessNestor: either Ivar Thangardt the duergar battlerager or Magdalena Ambers the human paladin (both done)
AzureWraith: James Hermain, half-elf rogue (character to be created)
EarlyBird: Thadius Riegn Westbrook the Third, tiefling barbarian (character done)

I'll make an IC thread on Monday or Tuesday, so you'll each have time to introduce your character. Assuming the character generation is done by then; it's going faster than I expected so far!

Azurewraith

Explorer
The min maxer in me says paladin because well paladin +would be our only source of healing not that it matters all that much in 5th. Play what makes you happy though.

My rogue is complete so he's good to go.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

EarlyBird

Explorer
I say paladin mostly due to the race, and the back up healing while small, may come in handy. Saving 1 points to bring people up from zero helps more than you think.

Also I see two very mad non-humans running around a cause for trouble. Although I wouldn't mind them both adventuring together and double raging on some ogres one day.

Last edited:

TallIan

Explorer
The min maxer in me says paladin because well paladin +would be our only source of healing not that it matters all that much in 5th. Play what makes you happy though.

My rogue is complete so he's good to go.

I'm still tempted to take my war cleric, more so considering the line up. I'm usually not a fan of clerics because they have always been the party healbot, but with 5e they are much more interesting.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Azurewraith

Explorer
I'm still tempted to take my war cleric, more so considering the line up. I'm usually not a fan of clerics because they have always been the party healbot, but with 5e they are much more interesting.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
I nearly went with a heal bot but noticed we lacked a skill based character, which is probably more crucial imo

TallIan

Explorer
I nearly went with a heal bot but noticed we lacked a skill based character, which is probably more crucial imo

Very true. Here is my Cleric character anyway.

I've taken soldier, as I don't want to get stuff from SCAG, but I was thinking that he was a former mercenary who has worked for the Baron. He's become disillusioned with the idea of fighting for money and has found religion and now wants to make things right with the world.

Azurewraith

Explorer
So i have just had a double whammy of sick notes handed in at work meaning well im short on time for long processes i.e making characters so to not hold things up i present James Hermain

Edit: I forgot my link to the Duke how could I!

James knows the Duke from the time he tested out the dukes security for him, pointing out several flaws in his system.

Last edited:

Remove ads