airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords (OOC)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I use Chrome, but all the sheets I've attempted to create fill in the bio area just fine. However, I am unable to add bio information to the existing sheets which seem to have that information locked out.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I received a reply from the author of the sheet. Here it is:

jvsulliv said:
I am aware of this glitch and have been working to correct it, In the mean time to update character bio have your players

1) Write up the bio in note pad.
2) Make sure cookies are enabled
3) Pull up character sheet, click edit.
4) In the dropdown box remove DST (select the blank option), save. (This will remove the character sheet from the page, THEY WILL NOT LOSE ANY CHARACTER INFORMATION.)
5) Go back to the edit character page reselect the Pathfinder Character Sheet template (all their information will still be there) copy/paste new bio, save.

I've done this multiple times and haven't lost character information. The character information is saved as temporary files so it is very important to have cookies enabled. They might want to do a test run before to make sure it'll go smoothly.

One last thing while some people like yourself and I are having these issues other people I've talked to are not. I believe they may be browser or OS related, If you could tell me what browser and OS they have been using it would go a long way into getting a permanent solution in place.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], your character is of Chelaxian descent, yes? If so, be sure to correct your character sheet by substituting Infernal for Cheliax as your bonus language. Cheliax is no longer considered a language in Golarion. At some point Paizo apparently decided that Taldane and Chelaxian had become so well-mixed that they were both eventually incorporated into Common.

rangerjohn

Explorer

Tried this and now I'm locked out of the account. It didn't work in chrome, so I tried IE. Chrome remembered my password, so I had to change it. Neither of the two new ones work.

On another note where do you wish us to make our knowledge rolls? Both for the goblins and the religion.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], your character is of Chelaxian descent, yes? If so, be sure to correct your character sheet by substituting Infernal for Cheliax as your bonus language. Cheliax is no longer considered a language in Golarion. At some point Paizo apparently decided that Taldane and Chelaxian had become so well-mixed that they were both eventually incorporated into Common.

Will do thanks. I was never able to add a bio to my original sheet, so I started a Vandalin 2 which took the bio just fine. I'll try to get everything copied to the V2 sheet over the next couple of days and we can delete the original. I'll correct the language as I go.

Scotley

Hero

Oh, I read the other post first. I'll try this as well. I use the latest version of IE10 with a fully patched Windows 7. I have a Windows 8 machine I could try as well. Firefox is also an option, but it didn't seem to work so well first time out.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
On another note where do you wish us to make our knowledge rolls? Both for the goblins and the religion.
Make your rolls using whatever site you feel comfortable with. An sblock or OOC comment is fine, whichever you prefer. Just be sure to link the rolls. We're on the honors system unless I suspect something fishy going on.

Remove ads