3rd IR Aftermath OOC Thread and Peanut Gallery

TheWiseWarlord

First Post
It turns out the problem I'm experiencing isn't quite as severe as I thought it would be. I will still be able to post for a while, but I may have to drop out later. If that's a problem, I have no issues with just leaving now.

Please note: If I'm staying, I will be creating a new 18th level PC to replace Ilalielthin.

Janos Audron

Explorer
Well folks, I'm going on vacation for the next four to five weeks, after which I have introduction on the university, so I'm gone for quite a while, unfortunately.

Now, you behave and kill some Melkor worshippers, ok?

And Ilalielthin, you stay away from my girl, you hear? ;)

Heh he won't, he has to go for 5 weeks with his parents to a dull dull place in the south of France to read books and visit some historical sites. And that all while a annoying blond little sister, craving for attention is around all day.:eek:

He has been looking up to this vacation for a long time=[

So I hope he comes back alive :D

WE MISSEN JE ROMMIE!!!!:(

AvarielAvenger

First Post
Well, guys, I'm going to be dropping out. I certainly did not expect Ilalielthin to be extremely powerful or even very effective, but I definitely did not expect him to die in the first spell of the first combat he fought. :)

I guess this just isn't my type of campaign. I feel like I have to spend more time crunching numbers and min-maxing then developing a character. Nothing wrong with this type of campaign, of course, I just am not very well suited to it myself.

Regardless, I enjoyed playing with you all, and I hope you have fun the rest of the campaign. Goodbye, and good luck.

Remove ads