5e Tomb of Annihilation - OCC

FitzTheRuke

Legend
He had very little in the way of attack spells. Part of that was by design, as I don't see him as much of a combatant, but I don't want to feel useless in a fight, so I gave him Magic Missile and Chromatic Orb. They weren't what I was thinking before, but I noticed the gap. If anyone has any better suggestions, I'm up for it. As I mentioned, I'm not very familiar with playing wizards. (Which should be fun!) Also, I swapped Arcana for History. He's more of an experienced fellow than a scholar, if you know what I mean.

I hope @FrontLine MeatShield doesn't mind me playing fast-and-loose with spell's fluff. (For example, I imagine his Magic Missile more of him summoning hard, spikey fruit that flings at the enemy than the more standard roman candle burst.)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
He had very little in the way of attack spells. Part of that was by design, as I don't see him as much of a combatant, but I don't want to feel useless in a fight, so I gave him Magic Missile and Chromatic Orb. They weren't what I was thinking before, but I noticed the gap. If anyone has any better suggestions, I'm up for it. As I mentioned, I'm not very familiar with playing wizards. (Which should be fun!) Also, I swapped Arcana for History. He's more of an experienced fellow than a scholar, if you know what I mean.

I hope @FrontLine MeatShield doesn't mind me playing fast-and-loose with spell's fluff. (For example, I imagine his Magic Missile more of him summoning hard, spikey fruit that flings at the enemy than the more standard roman candle burst.)
Hmmm...we will have two overlapping 'wizard' scholars :)
I'll try to adapt since it seems I'll be the last one in. Investigation, some tools and such.

That's right Neurotic is playing a Warlock scholar, and FitzTheRuke is playing a Wizard guide. So I don't think overlap will be much and where it is you could say that one of you is aiding the other with what you know. So there will be some advantage to rolls here and there.

Remove ads