A question for the ladies

Sigdel

First Post
fusangite said:
The thread got it's second wind when you made a bunch of outrageous, pathological statements about your social relations with women. Next to proposing alignment house rules or talking about 4E that's the surest shot at infusing an ENWorld thread with new energy.
Merriam-Webster Dictionary said:
Main Entry: path·o·log·i·cal Pronunciation: "pa-th&-'lä-ji-k&lVariant(s): also path·o·log·ic /-jik/Function: adjective
1 : of or relating to pathology
2 : altered or caused by disease
- path·o·log·i·cal·ly /-ji-k(&-)le/ adverb
Not seeing how it fits. Please explain.
Ah yes, outrageous...
Merriam-Webster Dictionary said:
Pronunciation: (")aut-'rA-j&sFunction: adjective
1 a : exceeding the limits of what is usual b : not conventional or matter-of-fact : FANTASTIC
2 : VIOLENT, UNRESTRAINED
3 a : going beyond all standards of what is right or decent <an outrageous disregard of human rights> b : deficient in propriety or good taste <outrageous language> <outrageous manners>
Being a bit over dramatic, don't you think?

Sigdel said:
Not seeing how it fits. Please explain.
Ah yes, outrageous...

Being a bit over dramatic, don't you think?
dis·in·gen·u·ous Audio pronunciation of "disingenuous" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dsn-jny-s)
adj.

1. Not straightforward or candid; insincere or calculating.
2. Pretending to be unaware or unsophisticated; faux-naïf.
3. Lacking in candor; also : giving a false appearance of simple frankness
Sometimes I really miss the rolleyes smilie.

Last edited:

Sigdel

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
Do we all think we are getting just a tad hostile over something silly?
At this point I would bring up that this thread has gone way off topic but I am enjoying the conversations. But I agree, overly hostile. Sooooo.....

So I prayeth unto the almighty Mod's to end this threads life! For it has served it's intended purpose and has gone on longer that it should have! I beg of you, end it's suffering!

Do you think the Mod's will forgive my love of blasphemy and hear my plea? :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads