• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventures from Tacnar (OOC)(FULL!)

Thels

First Post
Kuroshidaku - Half Orc Rogue - Guuk
Manzanita - Human Paladin - Rowena Spensor
Jemal - Human Fighter - Jonathan of Alexandria
Thels - High Elf Sorceress - Eclyssia Morningdawn
Rangerjohn - Dwarven Druid - Stoneheart

Though we have most things covered, it doesn't hurt having some additional support in 1 direction. There's still the Bard, Druid or Monk that are different from what we have so far, but another arcane spellcaster or warrior wouldn't hurt either.

EDIT: Guess we could use a Cleric now.

EDIT2: Added Rangerjohn to the list.

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Yeah I didn't expect IH to bow out like that. I hope it wasn't because of what I said. Which do you guys think would be better cleric or druid?

Thels

First Post
Clerics are stronger at the lower levels with their domain skills frontloaded. I guess without PrC's Druids will eventually catch up.

But power is not as important as the fun you have playing your character, so you should really go with what you like most.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Well this is what I have so far..

Name: Stoneheart
Race: Dwarf
Class: Druid

STR 12 +1
DEX 12 +1
CON 16 +3
INT 12 +1
WIS 16 +3
CHA 10 0

AC: 15 leather, large wooden shield, dex

weapons
mw scimitar +2 to hit 1-6 +1 dmg crit 18-20 x2
shortspear +1 to hit 1-8+1 dmg crit 20 x3 20'
animal companions: Rage the badger and Horus the hawk

Feats: track

skills:diplomacy 4, handle animal 4, heal 7, knowledge nature 5, wilderness lore 7

Racial: base move 20, darkvision 60', stone cunning: +2 to notice unusual stonework, +2 save vs. poison, +2 save vs. spells or spell like affects, +1 to attack orcs and goblinoids, +4 dodge vs giants, +2 appraise rare and exotic items, +2 to craft stone and metal items.

Class: Weapons: club, dagger, dart, longspear, quarterstaff, scimitar, sickle, shortspear, and sling. Armor: light and medium non-metallic., Bonus languages Druidic and Sylvan, nature sense: identify animals, plants, and water.

Languages:Common, Dwarven, Druidic, Sylvan

Equipment:
leather armor
large wooden shield
Explorer's outfit
7 days trail rations
(5 days on donkey)
backpack
bedroll
20 fishhooks
flint and steel
belt pouch
water skin X2
(one on donkey)
mistletoe and holy
spell component pouch
silk rope w/grapnel
shortspear
donkey
pack saddle
saddlebags

Money:9 gp 3 sp 8cp

Last edited:

Thels

First Post
Ahh, sorry. My mistake. Must've missed that. :( Guess I should update my own character sheet too.

Shaff, is the item free, or is the masterwork bonus on the item free?

shaff

First Post
ok, im back so heres the answers... Thels, the whole item is free.

And for everyone's info, i was going to make a Ranger NPC, think i still will. But i thought i would ask... would u guys rather have a ranger npc or a cleric? THe point of him will be to guide you through to your destination... i guess a cleric who knew the way could do it, but i just thought a ranger would fit better.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads