• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

And So It Begins.. (Babylon 5 d20 Game)

denthil

First Post
Geoff then waits, with a somewhat guarded anticipation of the coming meeting. About a half an hour before the meeting time will make his way to the Nova Nine Pub and grab a chair to watch people coming and going. To see if anyone else is meeting with them, leaving from a meeting with them, etc.

Selise with her feelings all out of sorts for a moment. She gathers her thoughts and a few things and heads off to the pub. Her thoughts brought her to the offer as she made her way.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
The Nova Nine pub is anything a typical Earth pub should be. Since it is only mid-afternoon, it is not too crowded. A couple of men are playing darts along the back wall and many tan=bles have couples here and there enjoying drinks and conversation. Those of you who arrive early notice that there are already three people seated in the back area where you were asked to meet, one man that all of you recognize and a woman that David recognizes. The other man, none of you have seen before.

When the time comes for the meeting, you each some of the people you met before come to the table. The human pilot, the security officer, the Drazi, the Minbari and another that you don't recognize, a Centauri. When all of you approach the table, the strange well dressed man stands up and extends his hand in greeting. "I am Roland Anderson." He points to the man most of you recognize, his lips scabbed over from Dobar's punch, but otherwise impeccably dressed. "These are my associates, Mr. McCullough and Miss Fernandez." He swings his arm to indicate the woman in a long black dress with hair to match. "You may or may not know these others, so I will let you introduce yourselves formally before we begin." With that, he takes a seat. Sitting back, he watches as the introductions take place. Mr. McCullough stands, arms folded and Miss Fernandez simply sits quietly.

David:
Though she is looking at everyone throughout the course of the conversation, Alison seems particularly interested in you, since her eyes always find her way back to you somehow.

Now is the time for you guys to chat amongst each other. Before long though, I'll interrupt when Roland speaks again. Dobar, the credits would have been equal to whatever electronic toys you had at the time. Since those are not on your character sheet, we'll call it vapor credits...

Crothian

First Post
David takes a seat, leans back and places his feet with his cowboy boots up on the table.

"You buying the drinks Roland? I'm David McCall, and I assume I'm here becauue you need a pilot. You do need a pilot, right? So, what's the pay, where are we going? And also, are any more of your goons going start fights with us? "

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Roland simply smiles at David's question, flashing a credit chit. "We'll get to that in a moment, though it seems your companions aren't very talkative. Let me get the ball rolling, as they say. As I said earlier, I'm Roland Anderson. I work independently, funding scientific research operations across the known galaxy." He sits back as the waitress tells Dobar there is no such drink in this pub.

Mr. McCullough looks around. "Dave. Dave McCullough. I just work for Mr. Anderson. As for the roughing up, he said it was necessary to prove something. Apparently you all passed so I wouldn't worry about it."

Alison takes her eyes off David for a moment, then looks at all of you. "Alison Fernandez. I'm sort of a liaison for Mr. Anderson. He pays pretty well, so I stick around." She then puts a teasing nudge to Mr. Anderson's shoulder, who simply stares at the rest of you.

Selise looks at the others and introduces herself. "I am Selise I am one of the guidance counselors on B5." Looking at the man and women intently. From all her experiences so far Selise has a note of distrust. Whispers softly in the ear of Geoff. "I dont trust them."

Last edited:

tyrlaan

Explorer
Doctor Varn Janno

Varn finishes the last sip of his screwdriver and places the glass down on the table. He looks around, obviously searching for a waitress. He fails to catch any of there eyes and instead returns his attention to the folks at the table.

"I am Doctor Varn Janno, at your service." He bows his head then scans the faces in the room. A small grin creases Janno's face. "From the look of a few of you, it seems as if my services are already required." Janno pauses to observe any reactions his comment receives. "So, what is this glorious expedition you have for us?" Before anyone has a chance to respond, Janno continues...

"Waitress!! Waitress!" Once one arrives. "Could I have another one of these? Fascinating drink. You can put it on my good friend Mr. Anderson's tab." As he says this he gestures to Roland with the empty glass.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads