• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone planning on running another Mutants and Masterminds Game?

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Thanks, Sen Udo-Mal. :) I meant to ask — I'm in regardless, but how often do you anticipate posting? Just curious.

Best,
tKL

themaxx

First Post
Schedule

And what kind of posting frequency or schedule do you want from us?

I'm kind of an amateur in PbP games, and so I'd love to get feedback and comments once we start. I'm not sure what style you're looking for, or what posting frequency. I'm happy to adapt and try to match the kind of game you want to run.

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
All sounds good to me and I am a total amateur when it comes to PbP also. As to how often I can post; normally I can post 3 or 4 times a day (well weekday) on all the treads I am on. I plan on posting at least twice a day (more if the volume is up) during the week on this thread. I am going to try and post at least once each day on the weekends...

themaxx

First Post
Allen Appletree ... abducted?

Allen Appletree, Winter's cousin and also one of the skilled scientists assisting with Winter's reservation project, has disappeared. He has not been heard from, and nothing but strange rumors and odd descriptions have come from his neighbors.

Winter, hearing about this, has been wandering and looking. He suspects perhaps Allen got lost on one of the private park areas, and so has been roaming around as a flock of birds, periodically landing and checking to see if any plants have seen the missing scientist. Nothing has turned up so far, and Winter has suggested increased security for other researchers working with Appletree. He has also been attempting subtle inquiries to the FCPD to see if any information has come about from the missing persons report filed recently.

[anything else you want? will this remain (or become) the ooc thread for the game?]

Tokiwong

First Post
Danny Williams, he usually gives Apollo at least once a day, though there have been brief instances where he has missed a day, though rare, and never like this. Besides they were supposed to go out, and orkour together, and Danny missed a good workout session, especially since Apollo found a place where many of the models worked out at...

Apollo had done some fact checking, and found tht Danny simply dissapeared and hearing of these strange black clad figures, he decides that perhaps it is time he brings these goons to justice, Olympus style... maybe he should contact Athena, she was in town afterall...

bkmanis

First Post
Elizabeth Brenner will be Harbinger’s missing ally. She is one of the few people he truly cares about.

I am also wondering which of these threads will be the OOC thread. I don't think we need both.

bkmanis

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Lets use the other one for OCC as it was started by me. Sorry I posted on both, just wanted to make sure everyone read it.

Good so far. I posted more over in the Playing the Game section. I want to hear from everyone about what they are doing before we start...

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads