• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone planning on running another Mutants and Masterminds Game?

Tokiwong

First Post
Thain said:
Okay Toki, its up to you- do we play banished gods, or do I have to warp my mind figuring out how to stat up a super-hero robot and the crippled Doctor that "pilots" him by remote?

(I'm leaning to stating SHARD as a construct PC character, with the Doctor as a "sidekick." And calling it a big case of SFX)

Lets go for the Greek Gods, that would be coolness... I shall work up Ares then...

Set Harth

First Post
Nine People, I think I'll bow out. Beside My dragonstar game should be starting up soon. and I'll need to consentrate on that. for bit.

Tokiwong

First Post
Ares: Going for a super-warrior type, wields a Vulcan made blade, and wears sleek, archaic styled armor over a black jumpsuit when he assumes his Ares persona... Powers: Most likely Powerhouse Scheme, or Perhaps something similar to the Original, perhaps without Flight... not sure...

Last edited:

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
No problem Set, I will be a watching the Dragonstar game also (almosted joined but was thinking about other things at the time)... I am a bit worried also BUT I think (hope) I can do it :)

Banished greek gods... coolness

themaxx

First Post
Beyond Freedom thread?

I can't find the Beyond Freedom (M&M PbP) thread. Where did you put it? Can you provide a link? I feel dumb...

Also, I have a few details to work out, like the intricacies of my sub-powers, but otherwise I feel pretty happy with things. Can't wait to start.

Thain

First Post
Okay, banished Greek gods it is... but I'm dropping the pseudo-Aquaman angle. And I'm going to make this a brother-sister act:

Athena: Super-soldier and super-citizen type, wields her Vulcan made shield -Aegis- for both defense and as a weapon. Sleek retro-style armor over white bodysuit- an intentional reversal of her brother's style. Powers: Probably just amazingly good attributtes, combined with a host of Feats.

Toki, if you want to feel free to e-mail me at this addy if you have any story ideas you think I shold know, perhaps we could work out our powers/roles/background?

Tokiwong

First Post
cool idea, mulling over powers now... hmm Powerhouse or Sword Using Original? Hmm how about a spear?

Last edited:

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Kajamba Lion said:
Great. I'll hack out a character this afternoon and have it posted by this evening (probably fairly soon, but I need to work it out, so...). I think themaxx was the nature mystic/environmental guy and tokiwong is the spider, so I'll work around them and avoid the totem (most likely, although a bear is tempting).

Best,
tKL

Just an FYI looks like tokiwong is going to be a banished greek god so no spider totem anymore :)

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
I'll be whipping up a bear totem of some sorts this evening (actually right now) — sorry it's later than I thought, but graduate school reared its ugly head. :)

Edit: It's most certainly a bear. I'll post him in the other thread (at least as far as I've gotten — meaning stats, but only rudimentary background).

Best,
tKL

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads