• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[August] What Video Games you playing??

Green Knight

First Post
Donkey Kong
Galaga
Pac Man

Yes, I know they're old. But I can't afford a Playstation or a Gamecube or any of that, and I can play those on the computer.

GameCube = Metroid Prime, Resident Evil's and alot of SSBM with friends :p

PC = Starcraft (Played it as a Progamer for 2.5 years and I keep finding myself playing it again :p accounts: Voltage- and Forsaken~[TUW] on europe server.)

And Warcraft 3 - The Frozen Throne.

But that game sucks a bit, nothing really fancy. Starcraft beats it hands down.

WizarDru

Adventurer
Starcraft is one of the few games I can return to, again and again, even years later. Proof positive that making something 3D doesn't immediately translate into a better game. SC has the mark of a game that isn't as dependent on technology.

Mallus

Legend
Welverin said:
He can be pretty dangerous in the hands of a good player.
You have a gift for understatement...

For the record, the normal difficulty level in the Japanese GC version is a complete pushover. However, every subsequent difficulty level is harder than the corresposnding levels in SC1.

And I'm playing Hot Shots Golf3 and Virtua Fighter Evo on my PS2 [I loves me some AAA titles for $20 and under].

Hey, and does anyone here have any experience with buying a used XBox? They're going for 139.95 at my local Gamestop, [obliagatory Star Wars paraphrase]and the desire to play Knights of the Old Republic is strong in this one.[/paraphrase]

Lazybones

Adventurer
Neverwinter Nights (1 campaign as DM, two as a player), and Battlefield 1942. Looking ahead to this fall, looks like a slew of great PC titles, including Halo, Jedi Academy, Half-Life 2, ToEE, Tron 2.0, Deus Ex 2, and the second NWN expansion.

Tewligan

First Post
I just picked up Silent Hill 3 today on one of my periodic Best Buy rampages. Yowza, that's creepy! I'll be crying like an 8 year old girl before I finish it, I wager. In the very first area, I had the character constantly spinning around like a deranged ballerina to make sure those horrible rabbitmen weren't going to spring on me or something. So far, much scarier than any of the Resident Evil games.

Welverin

First Post
Stormfalcon said:
True, assuming you have a decent arcade nearby. Some of us don't, or at least the decent ones are way out of the way.

Decent arcade, what's that?

The mall that has the SC2 machines is half an hour away from where I live, and most of that's on the highway.

Zulithe

Explorer
Final Fantasy IX for the second time. Haven't played it since the first time I beat it a couple years ago.

Also, Lufia: The Ruins Of Lore on GBA

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads