• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BattleStar Galactica:Season 3.0--10/20/06--Arc 3

drothgery

First Post
mrtauntaun said:
What happens to Lee now? We have an Admiral and a Commander, and only one Battlestar between them....

Presumably, he's fleet XO and Bill's flag captain. Tigh's not really in any position to be on active duty, and we haven't been shown anyone else as Galactica's exec.

Steel_Wind

Legend
drothgery said:
Presumably, he's fleet XO and Bill's flag captain. Tigh's not really in any position to be on active duty, and we haven't been shown anyone else as Galactica's exec.

Apollo will continue to command the squadron of fighters with the rank of Commander.

Saul Tigh is not going anywhere. He's the XO and that's that. Even with a limp and a missing eye, (note - this means he'll get a very cool black eyepatch now) he's the mean sonofabitch who Adama wants in the foxhole with him during this war - because he's the guy who will do whatever it takes to see that your ass is safe in that foxhole.

Lee might be Admiral someday, but Saul Tigh is the older, somewhat wiser version of Starbuck.

They cheered Adama - but it was Tigh who was the one who really rescued them and allowed humanity to escape from New Caprica.

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
Steel_Wind said:
Apollo will continue to command the squadron of fighters with the rank of Commander.

Bumping Starbuck (who's also not really ready to be back in a Viper), Cat, and whoever was Lee's CAG on Pegasus?

LightPhoenix

First Post
drothgery said:
Bumping Starbuck (who's also not really ready to be back in a Viper), Cat, and whoever was Lee's CAG on Pegasus?

It's hard to say. Helo, Kat, Lt. Kelly (the Gaeta of Galactica now), and whoever took Dualla's job all have the possibility of being bumped.

What makes it difficult to say is where Lee ends up. If Tigh is too messed up to serve (which I believe), Lee would be the logical choice to be XO, bumping Helo. Dualla bumps her replacement, logically as well. If Starbuck is back to active duty, which I'd put at 50/50 right now, Kat would probably be bumped as CAG for Starbuck. Of course, that spot could go to Helo as well, so Kat may well be screwed.

[edit] Oops, forgot part. If Tigh goes back to XO (doubtful) then Lee becomes CAG and everyone else is a pilot.

I'm not sure who would replace Gaeta's replacement, Lt. Kelly. And no, I don't know who this is, or even what gender they are. :)

Last edited:

BobROE

Explorer
LightPhoenix said:
It's hard to say. Helo, Kat, Lt. Kelly (the Gaeta of Galactica now), and whoever took Dualla's job all have the possibility of being bumped.

What makes it difficult to say is where Lee ends up. If Tigh is too messed up to serve (which I believe), Lee would be the logical choice to be XO, bumping Helo. Dualla bumps her replacement, logically as well. If Starbuck is back to active duty, which I'd put at 50/50 right now, Kat would probably be bumped as CAG for Starbuck. Of course, that spot could go to Helo as well, so Kat may well be screwed.

[edit] Oops, forgot part. If Tigh goes back to XO (doubtful) then Lee becomes CAG and everyone else is a pilot.

I'm not sure who would replace Gaeta's replacement, Lt. Kelly. And no, I don't know who this is, or even what gender they are. :)

I see Lee getting whatever job he wants, which would probably be CAG.

Joker

First Post
I wonder if Sharon is gonna press the issue of her child. I mean, now that the thought is planted in her head that she could still be alive.

And just for the record, how many Cylon models have we seen? Seven?

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Joker said:
And just for the record, how many Cylon models have we seen? Seven?

Yes, seven 'human' models. D'anna (#3), Cavil (#5), Number 6 (#6), Sharon (#8), Simon (#?), Doral (#?), and Leoben (#?).

I have a hunce I know of another one that has not been revealed yet.

Remove ads