• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BLEB1: Beer Run (stonegod - Designated Driver)

Bront

The man with the probe
Valnor nods and smiles at your reactions, "It's a small reward for my life, but I thank you."

The local authorities are dealing with any captured men you had, and noon comes around all to soon, as you prepare to board the rail again and continue on your journy.

OOC: Get your shopping done if you need to, we arive at our desitnation tonight (when i get my notes)

ajanders

Explorer
(got sidetracked on other stuff)

Kenn has conspicuously tried to avoid attention and official notice. He makes a graceful speech of acceptance when he gets his dagger and goes back to trying to be invisible.

Bront

The man with the probe
Fortunately for Kenn, it's been mostly unofficial other than dragging off the offenders.

The Rail trip continues, and now that you're invited to the festivities, it's much more entertaining for everyone except Fritz, who seems to be ignored by most of the more mature (read, over 17 or equivilant) nobility.

And over a day later (So one extra day of rest), you all arive at Thaliost. Fortunately, unlike your origionaly scheduled arival time, it's actualy very early morning, and most stores, shops, and services are just opening. Valnor thanks you all again, and wishes you well in your travels, and tells you if you're ever back in Passage (The city you stoped in), to look stop by, as he lives just outside the city.

So, you're in Thaliost...

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Wait a second... Flamekeep? Did we use the wrong train? I thought we were taking the Lightning Rail Track through Aundair, ending in Thaliost. Oh well, in any case it looks like we've reached the end of the track. Was the plan to take ship to Rekkenmark from here?

Also, with the additional rest everyone is fully healed and Rio has his full 9 hp of lay on hands ready to go.

Patlin

Explorer
Bront said:
OOC: Happy birthday :)

"Well, Standard to Thaliost is 588 gold and 2 silvers apiece. To Flamekeep, it's 474 gold and 2 silvers. If you're not much for luxury, steerage is much cheeper, being 88 gold, 2 silver, and 3 copper, and 71 gold, 1 silver, and 3 copper respectively. But you can't take a boat directly into Rekkenmark. The cliffs keep it off the seas. You'd need to sail into Korth, or grab an air ship to Rekkenmark. Or find some way to land and scale the cliffs."

"However, there is a party going to Thaliost that has rented out a few cars. I think we can get another one attached if you like, and probably save you a bit and keep you in a bit of comfort. The trip should take about 4 days, just a bit longer in fact, and I think I can get you all for about 2,000 gold total. You'd have to be ready to leave in an hour though. Speacial treatment for our estimed Mardigan d'Orien of course."

ooc: Yeah, I think we were heading to Thaliost, not Flamekeep.

Patlin

Explorer
Patlin said:
ooc: Finally got my hands on the map... and Rio naturally is enthusiastic about taking the route through Aundair.

"If we can take the rail to Thaliost in Thrane, we could take a ferry across Scion's Sound and we'd be within three days of our destination even on foot."

Rio will look into finding a ferry if we're in Thaliost, or some other competent form of sea travel if we're a bit further away in Flamekeep.

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
ooc: Wait a second... Flamekeep? Did we use the wrong train? I thought we were taking the Lightning Rail Track through Aundair, ending in Thaliost. Oh well, in any case it looks like we've reached the end of the track. Was the plan to take ship to Rekkenmark from here?

Also, with the additional rest everyone is fully healed and Rio has his full 9 hp of lay on hands ready to go.
My notes said you were going to Flamekeep. Maybe I was wrong. Let me check

OOC: You're right. Fixed :)

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Bront said:
My notes said you were going to Flamekeep. Maybe I was wrong. Let me check

OOC: You're right. Fixed :)

ooc: I'm sure I only remembered that because Rio was jazzed to see his homeland again, even if it was going by quickly through the train's window. ;)

Moggthegob

First Post
Mardigan looks at his 10 platinum pieces in a little dismay " Damn still not enough!

Mardigan, having nothing to shop for goes looking for the ferry station and the soonest leaving ferry for Rekkenmark.

Someone

Adventurer
"after all the time spen on the lightning rail I'm for a walk, though I doubt I'll buy anything" says Tam. "If I wanted anything I'd wait to be at Sharn again and spend it with my wife. What can you find elsewhere that you can't find in Sharn?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads