• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CB's The Sunless Citadel v3.5 OOC

I've sent round a current total of each character's XP to date to your email addresses. Thank you again to those who helped me recover information during the crash.

For Thursday, May 25th, I won't be available to post until after 7pm or so Hawaii Standard Time (HST), which is six hours behind New York at the moment. My apologies; the post will be late for most of you, but it will nonetheless be forthcoming. I'll more than likely be around this weekend to post as well, so if anyone cares to continue playing through the weekend, we will have that option available to us. Again, if you can't or simply don't care to post on a weekend, no worries. The game can wait 'til Monday.

It's Memorial Day here in the States, and a long holiday weekend for many people. Even so, it being a Monday, I've gone ahead and posted in our IC thread. I've NPCed Elyan asking whether others have rope for what he deems a likely climb down into the ravine.

Boddynock

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
I've NPCed Elyan asking whether others have rope for what he deems a likely climb down into the ravine.
Thanks, CB - life has been a bit overwhelming for the last several days.

Hmm, the next problem is how to get the dog down!

"Here, Rover, fetch!"

Rover: "Whoooooooooooooof!"

Boddynock said:
Thanks, CB - life has been a bit overwhelming for the last several days.

Hmm, the next problem is how to get the dog down!

"Here, Rover, fetch!"

Rover: "Whoooooooooooooof!"

Impale him on Grotz's armor and heal him when are down. :lol:

Boddynock, Finley...

I've written a brief interaction in the Oakhurst General Provisioners to get you started. I thought about skipping all the rp entirely and just posting what you bought so that we could get back to the meat of the adventure, but then I realized that it actually isn't precisely clear exactly what items you'll end up asking for. I would, however, like to keep the buying of equipment to as short a time as possible so that the party can again be unified and we can resume the core of the story. I'll leave the IC thread open until Wednesday and then will post what items have been purchased and for what price if either of you hasn't beaten me to it.

Finley, it's been six days since your last post in either of our threads, and I don't see an annoucement saying you're out of town or needing time off. I may have missed it, not sure--if anyone else has seen anything from Finley, please let me know. What I'm getting at here is that I need you to either start posting again or let us know that you're just plain too busy at the moment. If it'll just be for a short time more, then we'll keep you on with Kiaphas. If it's otherwise, though, I'm sorry but I do need to find a replacement before the group gets down below. If you can, please let us know what's going on at your end so that we can react accordingly. If I don't see a post by Thursday, I'll open up a slot for a new cleric.

Last edited:

Finley DaDum

First Post
Sorry about my posting I was out of town for the weekend but and I should have posted to this thread to that effect. I did check in before the weekend and there didnt seem to be anything for me to reply to at that time. I will post tonight and I intend to settle down to a more frequent posting.

Finley DaDum

First Post
On the IC thread the three Half-Orcs put forward 17 Crowns and a few silver, I will add in 5 crowns for 22+, we want four days food for everyone, seems like a good ammount. I misread Karl's post as a request for a length of chain and realize now that he allready had those items. Korgrave and Grotz need 4 days each, I need 1 more, and Elyan would need 2 for a total of eleven days. lets say 100 more feet of rope, Karl and Kiaphas each have 50 feet of Silk rope so thats 200 all together. If available a five gallon keg of ale wold run an even 1 crown. For the food, rope, basket and ale that would be 8.5 Crowns, lets get a mule if there is one available in town to carry the heavy stuff. Mule with saddle bags would run 12 crowns just about tapping our funds but seems like a good buy.

I will post to the IC thread to this effect but thought a post here would explain the costs and the ammounts.

I count:

11 trail rations = 55 silver marks (or, 5 gp and 5 sp)
100 feet of hemp rope (less 5% discount) = 19 sp
5 gallons ale = 1 gp
Large wicker basket (less 5% discount) = 9 sp

Total spent = 9 gold crowns and 3 silver marks

A mule and saddlebags, should you decide to purchase both, are available and will cost (less 5% discount) 12 gp and 3 sp.

Including mule and saddlebags, the new total would thus be 21 gold crowns and 6 silver marks. Please let me know the group's preference. Please also let me know if you spot a discrepancy in my math. Once you guys settle on a purchase, post or edit Kiaphas's post containing specific items, exact amount spent, and then please edit the items into your RG character sheet (noting any adjustments to encumbrance or speed). That should then take care of it and we should settle back into rp in the IC thread.

Thanks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads