• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cold Truths (part 1: The Missing Duke)

mps42

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Gerard points at Aleran "He wishes to speak with you" he says as he attempts to move past Varg into the room he has just vacated, placing himself at the rear of the beastman leader.

Varg quite effectively blocks you from entering the doorway without really seeming like he's trying to. He looks past you to Aleran "and what does he want to say?"

Mimic

First Post
"I just wanted to show you something, it's really quite interesting." Aleran makes his way closer to the beast, stopping at an angle so none of his companions will get hit by his spell.

"I found this with the books and I thought you should see it." Once he has Varg's attention he will cast his spell

"Now, strike while you can."

mps42

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Gerard tries to get a look into the room that Varg has jus exited, trying to get some idea of whether his gaurds are also in the room.
Behind Varg you can see a short hallway and then an open space, it does not appear at this point that Vargs' guards are in that area.
Mimic said:
"I just wanted to show you something, it's really quite interesting." Aleran makes his way closer to the beast, stopping at an angle so none of his companions will get hit by his spell.

"I found this with the books and I thought you should see it." Once he has Varg's attention he will cast his spell

"Now, strike while you can."

OOC: Mimic: What spell? D20Dazza: Depends on the spell Mimic is trying to cast.

Remove ads