• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Constables of the 14th Ward Part 2

Leif

Adventurer
The dank stink of orc spoor weighs heavily upon the enclosed and stifling air inside the tunnel. Sorting through the specific spoor you seek from the spoor smorgasboard that assaults your senses will definitely require the expertise of a ranger.

Fenris

Adventurer
Jonas has just managed to climb down the ladder with Bruno slung across his shoulders as he slowly lowers himself down. He sets Bruno down, who starts to go crazy sniffing and smelling all over that tunnel. Jonas nods to Alarion and begins casting a practiced eye over the terrain walkig ahead of the party to see unspoiled tracks.

Leif

Adventurer
Jonas, there are, without question, orcs in the area. Differentiating the one you seek from the rest is a bit more problematic, but an orc definitely passed this way (heading north) within the last hour. Bruno growls softly but intensely as he snuffles along.

[map now here!]

Attachments

• Beneath Harcort's Mill 4.xls
    18 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Brae stands ready to follow after his companions as soon as they determine which way to go. He nervously taps his fingers against the smooth hardwood of his quarterstaff as he waits.

Leif

Adventurer
Missing sblock

OOC: Um, I swear there was an sblock with more info for Jonas that I don't see now. I am crazy?
OOC: Yeah, there was, but I took it out, because there was really nothing that private in it, and I thought that everyone could stand to know about it. Sorry man, but it's gone now. (That was my post immediately before this one [944].)

Fenris

Adventurer
OOC: Yeah, there was, but I took it out, because there was really nothing that private in it, and I thought that everyone could stand to know about it. Sorry man, but it's gone now. (That was my post immediately before this one [944].)

OOC: Yeah but the information is now missing, like the fact that Bruno found something not an orc that he hasn't found before.......

Jonas pauses in his searching. "The most recent tracks lead north" he says as he continues northwards looking for more tracks hopefully more revealing.

Remove ads