Constables of the 14th Ward Part 2

Fenris

Adventurer
Brae shakes his head in dismay as he looks over Jonas' wounds. "You constables. Always busting yourselves up. How did you ever get anything done before I came along?" With those words of admonition, the cleric of Meda removes a wand from one of the sheaths at his waist, and applies it to Jonas' wounds.

Jonas gives Brae a smile in thanks and in response to his question Jonas replies "With this" as he pulls out his own wand of Cure Light Wounds and gives Brae a wink.

Rhun

First Post
Brae winks back and gives Jonas a stern look. "That's no replacement for a proper healer, lad. Remember that."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
SoulFetter (Giant Tunnel Rat at Large)

OOC: Aaaannnddd, he's back! (Sorry - crazy couple of weeks).

IC:

SoulFetter, slow to get his bearings in these cramped tunnels, takes up a position as rear guard.

Rhun

First Post
Brae smiles back at Jonas, and sheaths his wand. He gathers up his buckler and quarterstaff, and uses the weapon to point down the corridor. "After you, my fellow constables. Trapped corridors are well beyond my area of expertise." The cleric scratches at his beard and ponders, muttering to himself. "With the proper magics prepared, though...damnations, I should have thought ahead! Hmm, well, pehaps next time."

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion laughs. "Well, I am glad I was not the only one so admonished by our good priest!" He then prepares to back up whichever constable is best suited to check the corridor for traps.

pathfinderq1

First Post
"Well then, gentlemen... What is the plan?," Thea asked, looking at each of her fellow constables in turn. "We can pursue quickly, and hope to catch them- but risk more pitfalls. Or we can move forward cautiously, checking our steps- but risk that our quarry will escape or have time to ready for another ambush. What say you?"

Helfdan

First Post
"I believe, milday, that they have already had time to set another ambush. As I want none of you to suffer Raul's fate, I propose we proceed carefully, to minimize attrition from these vile traps they like to set."

Remove ads