• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Constructing and Working out the Epic Game

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
I think I might want to get in on this as well.

Always wanted to plays a 36th level Savant. ;)

Or maybe an Arcane Trickster....:cool:

Will you accept Bruce Cordell's varient prestige classes?

They can be found here.

I mean, they were written by the PHB author. :)

Cloudgatherer

First Post
Count me in!

Do we post characters here?

Does the 48 point-buy include or exclude bonuses every 4th level?

Can we use the standard stat block format instead of monster manual stat block? (I'm partial to the original one)

I think that's all the questions I have...
Later!

Count me in, I'd love to play (Demilich or Faithless Lover from Creature Collection I if you would allow it) although if theres too many players already I can co-DM I guess

reapersaurus

Explorer
pardon my naivete in epic character generation, but can't you make a PC that's virtually unstoppable at that high of level?

Some kind of thing that can only be touched by ethereal means and then making them immune to ethereal (or intangible) touch?

And the attributes would be absurd!
You can get Strength up above 100 I know....

And don't you just about have to be a spellcaster at high levels to survive against high magic?

Creamsteak

Explorer
reapersaurus said:
pardon my naivete in epic character generation, but can't you make a PC that's virtually unstoppable at that high of level?

Some kind of thing that can only be touched by ethereal means and then making them immune to ethereal (or intangible) touch?

And the attributes would be absurd!
You can get Strength up above 100 I know....

And don't you just about have to be a spellcaster at high levels to survive against high magic?

For every invulnerable guy, there are three more guys that are just as invlunerable, and can kill the invulnerable guy when they get together. Besides, complete and true immortality is boring for games.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Count me in, I'd love to play (Demilich or Faithless Lover from Creature Collection I if you would allow it) although if theres too many players already I can co-DM I guess
Co DMs can be players too! Also, give me the link and I'll look.

Remove ads