• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Creamsteak's Pathfinder Sunless Citadel [OOC]

Creamsteak

Explorer
I still don't have the rogue posted in the RG thread. If it's not posted soon I'll open up the job to another player.

This is going to be a bit in the vein of a dungeon crawl and a bit on the hack and slash side, which is a bit tough in pbp, but my goal is to test the mechanics first and foremost, so I think that fits fine.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Game thread is up here. The assumption is that everyone is there (the four party members) and that you're all already aware of each other and similar. A little ugly for a beginning, but I think I've put together the basics to start.

If you don't think that "a dark pit with a rope going down" is enough to go on, I can of course try to add some extra incentive...

Kaodi

Hero
You have not lost me, I did not use the internet at all when I was Home for the weekend. I will try to get it up by the end of today, but at the moment I am at school and I did not bring my laptop.

Creamsteak

Explorer
There's a 4 page alpha 1.1 document now up on the paizo website. I think most of the changes are minor, so take a look and see if any of it affects your characters.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Creamsteak said:
There's a 4 page alpha 1.1 document now up on the paizo website. I think most of the changes are minor, so take a look and see if any of it affects your characters.
Also, the RPG document has been updated to reflect these new changes.

Pinotage

Explorer
I love that Paizo are doing this. It's neat to see how the playtesting feedback gets responded to.

In any event, I think the only thing that affects Skye is the Human Weapon Training, so she gets one additional weapon proficiency. I'll add that to her character sheet.

Pinotage

Walking Dad

First Post
Reveille said:
Well, playing a human fighter doesn't really affect me.

Well, playing an elven wizard doesn't really affect me.

Nice to see the changes of the combat feats and the universal school.
@Half-Elf vs. Human = Now I think the human choice is better.

$$$ I overwrited the old version. Can someone of you post the old gnome fluff? I think there is a change... (I hate favoured Class Bard for gnomes. I would love sorcerer)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads