• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Custom Illustrations (warning dial uppers)

escaflowne777

First Post
Alright, so I do a lot of work with a program called lightwave 3d. I make lots of fantasy settigns for many of my own campaigns, but currently I'm not really playing much DnD. Also, I'm completely out of inspiration. So, I've decided to ask around and see if anyone wants some free work done to help visualize some locations in their campaigns, or weapons. I'll do pretty much whatever, but some things I just don't like, so ask away and I'll see what I can do. I can really only do one at once, and I don't know how long it'll take, it depends. If your interested though, gimme a reply.

P.S. I kinda suck at people modelling, so no character or monsters please.

Check out the attachments to see some of my work. Ones a tribal hut I made the other day for fun, ones a scifi temple or something, and ones a big A$$ sword for one of my characters.

Attachments

• Yurt 1.0001.jpg
    Yurt 1.0001.jpg
    684.4 KB · Views: 288
  • Bralask.0001.jpg
    Bralask.0001.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 285
  • Construct.jpg.jpg
    Construct.jpg.jpg
    752.5 KB · Views: 276

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
escaflowne777 said:
Sounds fun, but thats really really generic.

The more generic, the more universally useful. I can think of only a few opportunities where I might find use for an image of flaming pants and even fewer for an Ogre door. ;)

escaflowne777

First Post
Alright. deal. Ogre doors are one of my more creative ideas. You just gonna recycle this, or is this were your pcs or villains reside? You want gleaming white towers at night, or dark crumble lair at night?

Mark

escaflowne777 said:
Alright. deal. Ogre doors are one of my more creative ideas. You just gonna recycle this, or is this were your pcs or villains reside? You want gleaming white towers at night, or dark crumble lair at night?

Dealer's choice. Roll a die otherwise. I just wanted a castle by night, perhaps across an open field, or maybe more challenging to put it across the water, like a lake, with the reflection shimmering in some eerie manner in the moolight, giving the actual castle a medieval feel but the reflection a more fantastical aspect?

escaflowne777

First Post
Already started. Should be done in anywhere between a day, and a week.

P.S. All art is belong to me and all that jazz. I don't spect I'm good enough to get intellectually mugged, but just throwin that out there.

Mark

escaflowne777 said:
Already started. Should be done in anywhere between a day, and a week.

P.S. All art is belong to me and all that jazz. I don't spect I'm good enough to get intellectually mugged, but just throwin that out there.

I assume you will entertain offers on your final output, though, no?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads