D&D 5E D&D Cartoon Character Miniatures Are Coming!

Get official miniatures of the the 1980s D&D cartoon heroes in September for $29.95! The Dragons of Stormwreck Isle set is coming from WizKids and features slightly older versions of Hank the Ranger, Eric the Cavalier, Diana the Acrobat, and Presto the Magician, plus a cleric. There are only 5 miniatures, so there's no sign of Sheila the Thief, Bobby the Barbaria, or Uni the Unicorn.

These aren't technically the D&D cartoon heroes -- it appears that they're listed as Paladin, Cleric, Wizard, Fighter, and a Rogue. But they are clearly very heavily based on them.

144DAA72-2476-4A47-9FCF-58289508BB1E.jpeg

F0D330BB-D073-4B99-A608-55307091390F.jpeg
34AEB6BB-E972-42C9-9276-A63F1AEC45FC.jpeg
FD34CA47-8C67-4E7B-9FF7-0F108B5917DC.jpeg
20D4AECD-9027-418E-8170-FD99524D74C4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sacrosanct

Legend
I know its a modern reimagining but Presto not using his hat to cast magic. Eric with a sword. No idea who the Cleric is supposed to be, where the F is Sheila?!?! . Dianas new outfit is yeah better. Hank looks great aside from REAL arrows. Dont really miss Bobby...

Wow, Diana found some clothes that finally fit.

But where the heck is Sheila and Bobby - or Uni for that matter?
The article says they are representing the five iconic character classes. Since you can't do that with every one of the characters from the show, it's not surprising there will be a cleric you didn't see in the cartoon.

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
The article says they are representing the five iconic character classes. Since you can't do that with every one of the characters from the show, it's not surprising there will be a cleric you didn't see in the cartoon.

I’d say “Thief” is more iconic than “Acrobat”. Yes I know one of the figs is supposed to represent the rogue/thief but just odd to not have the actual character to represent the class.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
Diana was always my favorite of the original bunch, and I am 100% cool with aging her up by a decade and giving her actual clothes.

Dunno who the cleric is, and it's odd to see Eric with a sword and Presto not using his hat, let alone the missing characters, but c'est la vie.

I wonder if the 4 that are present were/are the most popular? I don't know.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases