Dark Fairytale IC

"It doesn't bother you that your apprentices were kidnapped for a week while working for you and you did nothing to report it." Shavara says. "We need to know everything about your dealings with this client as he is missing. Did he kidnap your apprentices? We don't know. Is he in danger? We don't know. Are other people in danger? We also don't know. We're you involved? Well, with all the stonewalling you're doing, maybe you were. We could conduct this interview at the guard house."

Azurewraith

Explorer
Aldan laughed nervously at the mention of the guard before a sly smile curls upon his lips"The guard house? And exactly who do you think you are? Coming round here asking all these questions? Maybe I should be the one summoning the guard"

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"No need, master Alden. Here is the writ and here is..." Leonan looks around spotting their guard "...the guard that will confirm it is real. We're investigating the murders and your apprentices were found in (alleged) murderers house. And you didn't report it. Finally, you left your forge and hidden from us. You can be indignant, but it doesn't look good. We're just asking for an explanation. Nicely. Please indulge us."

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
The dwarf turns white after his trump card seems to have failed him. "I'm not hiding from anyone I was getting some ore." he points to the chunk of ore in his hand. "and I know nothing about no murders or missing gnomes."

Neurotic

"What gnomes, good master?" Leonan asks sweetly although he believes everyone in the town knows about the events and their participants.

Last edited:

"No more bluster! What was delivered to Felix by your apprentices? Was it a normal delivery? Talk here or talk at the guard house. Your choice." Shavara demands.

Neurotic

"Don't take it personally, master Alden. We're just coming from the scene and we found imprisoned apprentices. Whose disappearance you didn't report. Do you have anything else to say? Did you notice any changes in Felix or his orders? How about changes in your apprentices?" Leonan tries to keep civil tone, making citizen who may not know much angry will not help.

"Could you come with us to the guard house, just to identify those two? We don't know them and there is always a possibility of identity theft. It will not take much of your time."

Remove ads