• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Death of the Dragons IC

Mista Collins

First Post
"Two potions work." Vimo says as he grabs two from the table. He then remains standing there. It is obvious the man is very short with his words. He almost appears to be a rock in the shape of a man with the amount of expression showing on his face.

Shayuri

First Post
"Me too!" Emi chirps delightedly. She seems almost to be hopping as she takes her two potions and stares at them with glassy, starstruck eyes before putting them away in her pouch.

She then beams around at the others, looking like nothing so much as a kid who just got the most bestest present in the whole world and can hardly contain her abject glee.

"Are we going soon?" she asks, with the eager caution of one who really wants the answer to be yes, but is worried she might spoil it somehow.

hellrazor111

First Post
"Thank you for your help." say Bunyan "You efforts will help the village greatly." As you leave, a lone orc is standing outside, leaning on his double ax, a look of anger on his face.

Mista Collins

First Post
Instantly drawing his flail, Vimo stares the orc down. He stands tall, like a stone, waiting for the others, or the orc to act first. He is prepared to intercept any attack the creature might build the courage up for, however foolish it would be since he is out numbered.

hellrazor111

First Post
"No need for that," he growls at Vimo. His next words are directed toward Bunyan, "I was sent by the cheiftan to make sure your..." Looking at the group "heros will do what is needed, and in case you encounter any of my people on the way."

Mista Collins

First Post
"I don't like the idea of this." Vimo says with a sneer. Walking over to the orc, the massive man stands in front of him a bit and sizes him up. "I'm gonna be keepin' an eye on you."

Remove ads