• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Death of the Dragons IC

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Shayuri said:
She goes over to the two and says brightly, "Hello! Mind if I join you?"

"But of course, the evening wouldn`t be the same without your charming presence" Gorgonoth says with a wink.

Later in the night, he`ll show Navar-Eth his wounds (He was hit by one of the orcs), and will gladly take a CLW.

Upon waking, Gorgonoth feels refreshed. Nothing like saving a village to help one sleep. He says to himself as he opens the window. He`ll prepare himself, making sure he looks and smells nice (Emi will be there after all), and eats some breakfeast before joining the others that are heading to Bunyan`s.

hellrazor111

First Post
The walk to Bunyan's home is nothing special, Thought the sun is now shining, it is still damp and a little cold.
Bunyan's house sits on the edge of the forest, hidden by a layer of trees. Its fairly small from the outside, where it sits at the top of a hill. Smoke pours out the chimney, and theres a small pile of wood next to the house. Bunyan is sitting out front, cutting wood.
Welcome, he says as you approach his house, come inside and have a seat.
When you are all settled, he says, Ok, now who here knows of the curr's in the northern section of the woods?

WarlockLord

First Post
Mekaz'zan knows nothing of the curs. But he figures if Naver-eth hates them, they must be doing SOMETHING right. So he remains silent and listens.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
"Gettings Bunyan" Gorgonoth says as he enters the man's house.

He'll sit and shake his head at his question, smirking as he glances at Mekaz'zan and Naver-eth.

hellrazor111

First Post
Well, something I've learned is that they are the source of the recent orc attacks. They are taking over the orcs land, but refuse to leave the forest. The orcs see this place as a good spot to live.
Explains Bunyan, as he paces around the table. So I have something, well two things to ask of you. The first thing is to go to the Currs domain and convince them to stop. While I don't wan't to see them gone, kill them if you have to. The second thing I have to ask of you is not to venture too far into the mountains around where they live, as you have heard, a powerful beast has moved into them and it may prove to be more than you can handle, the food shortage we are having is due to the beast. I asked Urashi to deal with the problem, his..gift..should be enough to deal with it
He stops talking for a minute to let all he said sink in before continuing. What you do is up to you, and what I'm asking is dangerous, and it is a lot to ask of those of you who do not live here, so I'll let you all think about it.

(ooc: if you have any questions, feel free to ask)

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
"Aye, I am always up for a challenge!" Thinking a little bit more, Gorgonoth adds: "Do you have anything that can help us on our quest? A map maybe, and some information on the Kurrs. What is a Kurr? What do they want?"

WarShrike

First Post
"A Curr resembles a feral dog of sorts. They are big, ornery, and they breath flames. They are not natural creatures, not on this plane anyway. I know where they can be found, and will gladly aid in this task, if we agree to exterminate the lot of them."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads