• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Death of the Dragons IC

hellrazor111

First Post
Last night the mayor made an agreement with nut village to the west, they are to send some healers to help the village in exchange for some gold now and crops later in the season. They should be here later today. Also, tonight I will see the orc cheiftan and attempt to convince him to back off. It will be much easier to convince him if the Currs are gone. He take a pause to catch his breath. The Currs are very territorial, and they always look for more land, forcing weaker species to leave.

hellrazor111

First Post
I appreciate the offer of help elf, but time is of the essence, thats why we are going to do different things, with you taking care of the currs and Urashi thaking care of the new monster, not only should the orcs move back, but they will have room to move into the mountains if need be. Putting is hand on your shoulder he says But do not worry, if it comes to it, we will attack the orcs and force them back.

Shayuri

First Post
At the last words, Emi's expression has changed, turning to one of disbelieving hope.

"You're really...I can go? With them, I can go? You really think I can help?"

hellrazor111

First Post
"Of course Emi, and your arcane talents will be of good help on this mission" says Bunyan "I have a few items to help you on your mission" Putting a small case on the table, he pulls out 10 bottles filled with a light-blue liquid "these are moderate healing potions" he then pulls 3 stones saying "these are light stones, for those of you that cant see in the dark, to activate and deactivate, hit it aganst somthing, doesn't matter what, each one lasts 3 days.

Remove ads