• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DnD 3.5 - Valley of the Dead

Myth and Legend

First Post
Damn it guys, i wrote a huuuuge post last night and lost it because our internet had not been paid for and the provider cut the access while i was writing for an hour or so :( I'll update the IC tonight, if the net is back up that is.

ethandrew

First Post
Damn it guys, i wrote a huuuuge post last night and lost it because our internet had not been paid for and the provider cut the access while i was writing for an hour or so :( I'll update the IC tonight, if the net is back up that is.

I know a lot of DM's here will write their posts in Word or something other than EN World due to the network's unreliability. That way, if something happens to where you can't post, you don't lose all your work. Either way, sorry to hear about that. It's terribly frustrating.

Theroc

First Post

That blows. I had that happen once or twice. I made a habit of copying my posts before sending when I notice Enworld getting sluggish. Posting in Word first is also a good idea, so you can save frequently.

Losing awesome posts always sucks hard. Hope your net gets back up and working nicely soon.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I know a lot of DM's here will write their posts in Word or something other than EN World due to the network's unreliability. That way, if something happens to where you can't post, you don't lose all your work. Either way, sorry to hear about that. It's terribly frustrating.

And I am one of them, I have even started copy pasting my IC links onto note pad. But at first I would not remember which rolls were which so I now have to put little notations with the posts.

Don't give up ML and good luck. :D

HM

Myth and Legend

First Post
Well i didn't want to post a dry "Um you are all panicked, you drop your weapons and run away." I gave both Peth and Kye their own unique vision that generated the fear... At least i remember what i rolled for the random directions everyone ran at, and that Merry also failed her save. I'll update tonight i guess, since last night i didn't come home until 2 am.

Myth and Legend

First Post
I updated the IC, and now am wandering where the hell did my "edit" button go?. Anyway, i said in the IC that the Lady does not deal cold damage but i forgot that i had made another modification to her. So yes, Kye did not waste a spell as she actually does deal cold damage when she feels... benevolent :)

Also, guys, did you count in the ML birthday bonus when you made that will save? The bonus is active until the day ends in-game just so you know.

We will be wrapping up day #1 soon i suppose, at which point everyone will get XP. Now, i like HM's "every PC gets his own XP" reward policy, but i feel it will be rather unfair since i presented the two mini-parties with completely different circumstances. So, for now, everyone will be getting the same amount of XP.

Unless someone does something really interesting that i feel must get a special reward :)

The group in the temple: don't worry and don't be jealous of the action the others are getting. Everyone will get their chance :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads