Doctor Who: Past, Future, and Thoughts on the End of the 13th Doctor (SPOILERS!)

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Wasn't it his final date with River Song, which was basically a meditation on long-running marriages?
The last date with River was in the Xmas special Husbands of River Song. Capaldi didn't regenerate until the following holiday special. His swansong was World Enough and Time / The Doctor Falls / Twice Upon a Time where he faced two Masters, the cybermen, met the First Doctor, and had a companion converted into a cyberman by the Master.

MarkB

Legend
I mostly just recall him giving a heartfelt speech to his next incarnation. Which was a lot better than Tennant's "I don't want to go."

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
I am overjoyed that Davies, Tennant, and Tate are back and they will hopefully fix the worst mistake of their tenure, namely Donna's mind wipe.
I'm especially happy to have Tate back with Tennant, because Donna was the rare Nu-Who (can we still call it that?) companion who didn't fall in love with The Doctor, and instead gave him a piece of her mind frequently. Tennant and Tate also love working together, and it shows, so we have that to look forward to as well.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I'm especially happy to have Tate back with Tennant, because Donna was the rare Nu-Who (can we still call it that?) ...

Well, a good rule of thumb is if there are high school student who weren't born yet ...

probably not "nu."

:)

Remove ads