• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[DVD] The Powerpuff Girls The Movie, more fun than a barrel of monkeys!

Welverin

First Post
Because there is a barrel of monkeys and a bunch of other assorted primates, a lot of monkey shines and non-monkey fun to boot.

A movie well worth seeing and owning. Even if you think you wouldn't like for some reason watch it anyway you'll likely pleasantly surprised.

Welverin

First Post

Aaron L said:
I'm buying it next week. It was great.

Unfortuantely I'll have to wait.

I didn't even know it was out until I saw it playing in the store while I was waiting in line to exchange FotR, due to the lack of a movie pass.

Ziona

First Post
All I can say is that I LOVED this movie. I watch the show, but there was something different about the movie. The animation, the music...it was great!!

I wanted to buy it, but alas, Christmas is coming and I must resist. :D

Welverin

First Post
Ziona said:
All I can say is that I LOVED this movie. I watch the show, but there was something different about the movie. The animation, the music...it was great!!

I wanted to buy it, but alas, Christmas is coming and I must resist. :D

Hmmm, how can I put this?

IT'S THE MONKEYS! They're omnipresent! Monkey jokes galore! Everythings better with monkeys!

Last edited:

Ziona

First Post
Hmmm...perhaps you're right...monkeys always add some sort of charm to a movie, kind of like midgets. ;)

It's gotta be the monkeys.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads